2016's Angry Feminist in 2024

You are all ate up with the hate, ain't you. 3/4 the republican party has more evidence of being a "chomo" than Walz.

I said dry up. I've no use for your constant need for attention. What I believe is what I believe and Cuck Walz looks like a boy scout leader who'd rape a tween

Now what are you going to do about it? Cry? Carry on

He is still a Communist. Wearing an American military uniform in his past just does not seem right.
commies2.jpg

I said dry up. I've no use for your constant need for attention. What I believe is what I believe and Cuck Walz looks like a boy scout leader who'd rape a tween

Now what are you going to do about it? Cry? Carry on
lol, you're not all that bright, are you.

As I already stated, 3/4 of the republican party has more evidence of being child rapists

I mean look at Cheeto Jesus and his time on Pedo Island..

lol, you're not all that bright, are you.

As I already stated, 3/4 of the republican party has more evidence of being child rapists

I mean look at Cheeto Jesus and his time on Pedo Island..

Shut up already. Seriously, Creepy. I think you're a Fckn idiot

No I don't, you're just cannon fodder and fun to kick around.

Now go bother someone else
Sure, that's why you're trying so hard to get rid of me, because I'm "fun to kick around".

For someone who lies as much as you do you are really bad at it.

Oh gfy damn dumbass. In fact, grab a life you lonely POS
See, here's the thing: You're the one who's fun to kick around, and I'm not done yet.

You're fun to play with, like a slinky. Not really good for anything but you still bring a smile to my face when I push you down the metaphorical stairs.

See, here's the thing: You're the one who's fun to kick around, and I'm not done yet.

You're fun to play with, like a slinky. Not really good for anything but you still bring a smile to my face when I push you down the metaphorical stairs.

You're still annoying me, Ft Twinkle

Disappointed that bdtex missed this thread.

C'mon, man, I have to get my reaction score up into the top 10 on this board, keep it up as you are making it matter. You’ve been a big part of my building reaction score, don't stop now! :auiqs.jpg:

Disappointed that dbtex missed this thread.

C'mon, man, I have t get my reaction score up into the top 10 on this board, keep it up as you are making it matter. You;ve been a big part of my building reaction score, don't stop now! :auiqs.jpg:

My reaction pusher got banned. I have a sad

You're annoying. Stop. Seriously. Really, stop. You have nothing but attention seeking childish crap.

Mature if not? Stop annoying people
All a part of my boyish charm. You're hilariously predictable. I poke, and you bark like a trained seal, lol.

6'2", 200, And military combat trained.

He would turn you into bologna mist in about nine seconds.

I don't think people understand what a huge difference training makes.

I expected you to understand.

Lay off of the Jack Reacher movies. Walz is a Pillsbury Dough boy. Unless you are in Spec Ops you aren't trained for shyte. I served and not in Spec Ops so I know. I was a very good Wrestler I'd make Timmy cry uncle.

Forum List

Back