(2018) FLASHBACK: JIMMY FALLON, JIMMY KIMMEL AND SARAH SILVERMAN all wore blackface...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Megyn Kelly lost her job at NBC within 48 hours of saying it was considered okay when she was a child for white people to put on “blackface” as long as they “were dressing up as a character.” Three popular anti-Trump comedians did much more than simply talk about it — and they are all still employed.

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Sarah Silverman
Sarah-Silverman-Blackface.jpg

Jimmy Kimmel
jimmy-kimmel-black-face-678x381.jpg

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

Come on Libtards. Your HYPOCRISY is showing...AGAIN!!!!!

Megyn Kelly lost her job at NBC within 48 hours of saying it was considered okay when she was a child for white people to put on “blackface” as long as they “were dressing up as a character.” Three popular anti-Trump comedians did much more than simply talk about it — and they are all still employed.

Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman actually dressed in “blackface” themselves at some point during their career.

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

If you don’t get it, you probably never will :dunno:

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

Your HYPOCRISY IS SHOWING...AGAIN, TROLL!...ROTFLMFAO!

Oh dear....suddenly all these leftists and black face.

My guess is they're wishing they'd kept their pieholes shut.....or should be anyway

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

Your HYPOCRISY IS SHOWING...AGAIN, TROLL!...ROTFLMFAO!
Lol if you think they did it because they are racist and wanted to insult and mock the black race... then you just don’t get it

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

Brother Fallon and I could hit the club and he could pass a quick glance scrutiny.

On a related topic, Fox News pundit, Todd Starnes, in the same vein as the late great radio commenter, Paul Harvey, mentioned yesterday or the day before, that Parents today need to caution their kids from singing current racist, sexist, misogynistic Hip-Hop or Rap songs.

Heh.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Who the heck cares, they are left wing idiots that want you to shut up and do as they say not what they do. There is the Virginia governor and all the fake outrage by the left for his pic back in 1984, really? Who the hell cares, this digging for deep to hang a member of the other party is beyond stupid. Just BS, nothing more.

My guess is they're wishing they'd kept their pieholes shut.....or should be anyway
The Attorney general Of Va. Has admitted that he wore black face in 1980 to a party where he was dressed up like a Rapper. I graduated from Highschool in 1979 rap music wasn't even popular it was in it's infancy and the chance that this guy was a founding member of the Rap scene is absolutely Disingenuous. Pissing down our leg and trying to force us to believe it's raining again. But that's not who he is now! A leopard doesn't change it's spots with age it just learns to "camouflage" itself better! The spots are the same he just covered them with something people would accept.

Sarah Silverman

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Fallon
image002-73.jpg

Nice dodge job there pendejo.

The Attorney general Of Va. Has admitted that he wore black face in 1980 to a party where he was dressed up like a Rapper. I graduated from Highschool in 1979 rap music wasn't even popular it was in it's infancy and the chance that this guy was a founding member of the Rap scene is absolutely Disingenuous. Pissing down our leg and trying to force us to believe it's raining again. But that's not who he is now! A leopard doesn't change it's spots with age it just learns to "camouflage" itself better! The spots are the same he just covered them with something people would accept.

I see right through the left's never ending BS.

One of many reasons I despise them

Lol if you think they did it because they are racist and wanted to insult and mock the black race... then you just don’t get it

If you think their reasoning would matter were they all Republicans..... then YOU just don't get it.

Kind of like a Snake making itself look like a harmless rock. and all the little animals believe he's a harmless rock until he makes dinner out of them. And all the other little animals go damn we thought that was a rock. Well at least I wasn't dinner so it's okay. I have to go pee myself now!:boo_hoo14:

If you think their reasoning would matter were they all Republicans..... then YOU just don't get it.
Most republicans would never do it for these people’s reasons. People that reminisce about the confederacy, and get angry when black people say their lives matter, aren’t going to imitate black people in a good spirited way. They can’t even feign it.

Next up: Disgraced black folks wearing white face...

This is what happens when one faction squeals, sqauwks and screams....while having skeletons in their closets

Karma in all it's glorious splendor

They're all going OH shit , We've been calling the President a racist while we've been giving money and support to real Southern Democratic racists for at least 40 yrs now. Get my aids to go confiscate every copy of every yearbook I ever appeared in and make sure I didn't get caught on Film. The 70's and 80's are really blurry to me, and racism was pretty much acceptable in my ring of privileged white friends. Go destroy the Evidence ( Call Hillary she's a pro at that shit):1peleas::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back