2021 Oscars

Kudos to my fellow Americans.

Just heard (yes, on FOX) that only about ten million people tuned in to the Oscars.

The overwhelming majority of Americans apparently had no desire to watch woke nonsense, presided over by "stars" whom no one had ever heard of before.

Actually, it is because movie theaters were closed all year, no blockbusters had been released in theaters, and many of those in attendance were doing so remotely.

Just heard (yes, on FOX) that only about ten million people tuned in to the Oscars.

The overwhelming majority of Americans apparently had no desire to watch woke nonsense, presided over by "stars" whom no one had ever heard of before.

Actually, it is because movie theaters were closed all year, no blockbusters had been released in theaters, and many of those in attendance were doing so remotely.

Actually it because millions of Americans don't want to hear that stupid woke shit and Left Wing garbage.

Actually it because millions of Americans don't want to hear that stupid woke shit and Left Wing garbage.

Millions of Americans believe inn Donald Trump.

Unemployed actor from Home Alone 2 has some thoughts on the Oscars.

E0ANxoYWEAoPEXg

/thread

I used to love watching the academy awards. After #OscarsSoWhite, The Oscars don't carry the same weight they give to give you can't do that. I am surprised another round. And Sir Anthony Hopkins won. They deserved it but, Mads Mikkelsen was, Snubbed for the Best Actor Oscar nomination. Angela Bassett spoke too long. They rushed through the Memoriam & which was disrespectful to the dead.

I used to love watching the academy awards. After #OscarsSoWhite, The Oscars don't carry the same weight they give to give you can't do that. I am surprised another round. And Sir Anthony Hopkins won. They deserved it but, Mads Mikkelsen was, Snubbed for the Best Actor Oscar nomination. Angela Bassett spoke too long. They rushed through the Memoriam & which was disrespectful to the dead.
Its been years since I watched this show and others. The memorial to people in the industry who passed away was always a classy part of the program. Going through it quickly demeans what those involved have done and what the public enjoyed.

Yet you're still thinking about it....

Its been years since I watched this show and others. The memorial to people in the industry who passed away was always a classy part of the program. Going through it quickly demeans what those involved have done and what the public enjoyed.
I could not agree more.

Forum List

Back