3:30am....nine puppies.

and yet how many will end up homeless?

out of that litter...will he make sure they are all neutered? i dont think so since his bitch is not neutered...i swear people fucking piss me off..breeding dogs and cats when so many are fucking homeless

You can apologize by giving me a rep...
As posted earlier...
This is a rescue dog. She was already waay pregnant when we got her a week and a half ago. We specifically chose her to assist our blind dog.
Yep.
Feel like an ass yet?:redface:

Good for you. Our current best friend was a product of such a circumstance - she is GREAT. I wish - sometimes- we could have adopted all of her siblings. Sometimes but not when I'm on poop patrol. All dogs go to heaven, so will you.

We have 5 placed...wasn't expecting 9!
Right now...Two in Chicago, two locally and one Louisville.
They are 1/2 Corgi and 1/2 Pit.

That's going to make for some mighty interesting puppies! :lol:

Apparently this is becoming a new thing..the mother has more hair than this, but is similar in appearance (muscular, triangle ears to the back of the head.
Pitbull-Corgi-Mix-2.jpg

I'll be darned - I had no idea people were deliberately crossing them. I know they cross Jacks and BC's, Pit's and BC's for sport dogs in flyball and agility.

Pretty mix though :)

wrinkles nose.....all future homes agreeing to neuter?

nein! all puppies spayed/neutered before they leave our home!
As well as de-wormed and shots.
I worked with the local humane society, we set it up so I am fostering the pups - prospective owners have to sign the usual documents etc. from them to adopt.

and yet how many will end up homeless?

out of that litter...will he make sure they are all neutered? i dont think so since his bitch is not neutered...i swear people fucking piss me off..breeding dogs and cats when so many are fucking homeless

You can apologize by giving me a rep...
As posted earlier...
This is a rescue dog. She was already waay pregnant when we got her a week and a half ago. We specifically chose her to assist our blind dog.
Yep.
Feel like an ass yet?:redface:

good for you

please make sure all the babies have life long homes

That's going to make for some mighty interesting puppies! :lol:

Apparently this is becoming a new thing..the mother has more hair than this, but is similar in appearance (muscular, triangle ears to the back of the head.
Pitbull-Corgi-Mix-2.jpg

I'll be darned - I had no idea people were deliberately crossing them. I know they cross Jacks and BC's, Pit's and BC's for sport dogs in flyball and agility.

Pretty mix though :)

I love border aussies and have had a couple.

I saw a pit bulldog a few weeks back.

Oh my lord was he cool looking.

a head like a bowling ball

Sure wish you lived closer. I would take one for sure.

For the moment, I can't get the image out of my head of a dog I saw up for adoption in a foster home. German Shepard. Back legs paralized from being beaten almost to death. It drags its back legs behind him but is slowly gaining small use of one back leg.
I want that dog. But...I can't lift him. :(
Pretty sure someone will take him that CAN lift him. But sure wish I could.

Iamwhatiseem....bless you.

We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

Karma when I first got her:
2dhbviq.jpg

Karma last week:
zwkfh4.jpg

She's a beauty......such soulful eyes....

We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

2dhbviq.jpg

Karma last week:
zwkfh4.jpg

Labs are awesome.
We lived for 9 years out in the country and had a yellow lab like yours.True story...our nearest neighbor was a deer hunter. One morning I looked out the front window and saw this large hairy thing in the front yard. It wasn't moving. For a few seconds I couldn't figure what the heck was this thing???
So I went out and - OMG - it was a deer hide that the neighbor must have hung out to dry. CRAP!! Yeah-yeah there was Whitey looking all guilty and sheepish.
I drove over to their house (about 3/4 mile away), they wasn't home (THANK GOD) so I took the hide and hung it up next to another one he had up.
I thought I was real smart....a few days later I was driving by his house and stopped to chat...he told me the weirdest thing happened last Sunday. He had a hide hanging out to dry out out back, he went to the store and when he came back home there was TWO of them hanging. He said he did have two, but the other one was no good so he put it a garbage bag by the porch. The bag was still there, empty - but the hide was hanging with the other one!?!??!
:redface::redface:

Last edited:
great job iam ;)..

we have had rescue dogs as well. we got vicky an 11 lb rat terrier and had her for 13 years, we got her at 2, she passed in sept. 2012 of slow kidney degradation. She had a great quality life )right up until the last couple of months or so, then it her her full bore, special diets , phosphorus absorbing elixirs didn't help at that point, her kidneys just went off a cliff....she lost 3 lbs and we had a vet visit the home and she went to doggy heaven in our arms.

we mourned for 3 months then got another rescue , rat terrier, what they call a 'blue', shes only 6 lbs, has a hitch in her left leg due to having it broken and not set properly at the breeder they shutdown. Her name is Achazia....shes 3.....

Attachments

• $achazia day 1.jpg
    $achazia day 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 76

2dhbviq.jpg

Karma last week:
zwkfh4.jpg

Labs are awesome.
We lived for 9 years out in the country and had a yellow lab like yours.True story...our nearest neighbor was a deer hunter. One morning I looked out the front window and saw this large hairy thing in the front yard. It wasn't moving. For a few seconds I couldn't figure what the heck was this thing???
So I went out and - OMG - it was a deer hide that the neighbor must have hung out to dry. CRAP!! Yeah-yeah there was Whitey looking all guilty and sheepish.
I drove over to their house (about 3/4 mile away), they wasn't home (THANK GOD) so I took the hide and hung it up next to another one he had up.
I thought I was real smart....a few days later I was driving by his house and stopped to chat...he told me the weirdest thing happened last Sunday. He had a hide hanging out to dry out out back, he went to the store and when he came back home there was TWO of them hanging. He said he did have two, but the other one was no good so he put it a garbage bag by the porch. The bag was still there, empty - but the hide was hanging with the other one!?!??!
:redface::redface:

That was funny....did you confess?

That was funny....did you confess?

I did..I thought he was going to pass out from laughing so hard.
His nickname was "Tiny"...which like most guys with a nickname of Tiny...he was a mountain of a man. I am 6'4"...he was a good 2" taller and must have weighed at least 350lbs.
Good thing he had a sense of humor.
Sadly he died of heart failure about 10 years ago or so, he was only in his 40's.

Forum List

Back