3:30am....nine puppies.

great job iam ;)..

we have had rescue dogs as well. we got vicky an 11 lb rat terrier and had her for 13 years, we got her at 2, she passed in sept. 2012 of slow kidney degradation. She had a great quality life )right up until the last couple of months or so, then it her her full bore, special diets , phosphorus absorbing elixirs didn't help at that point, her kidneys just went off a cliff....she lost 3 lbs and we had a vet visit the home and she went to doggy heaven in our arms.

we mourned for 3 months then got another rescue , rat terrier, what they call a 'blue', shes only 6 lbs, has a hitch in her left leg due to having it broken and not set properly at the breeder they shutdown. Her name is Achazia....shes 3.....

My first dog I had when I was 4 years old was a Rat terrier. She was mostly white with copper/brown ears and three spots on her back. Aptly we named her "Penny" cause the first thing I said when we got her as a pup was "she looks like she has pennies on her back".
She lived to be 14. Died in my arms at the vet. I'll never forget her. Loved that dog.

wrinkles nose.....all future homes agreeing to neuter?

nein! all puppies spayed/neutered before they leave our home!
As well as de-wormed and shots.
I worked with the local humane society, we set it up so I am fostering the pups - prospective owners have to sign the usual documents etc. from them to adopt.

i will rep you till the day i die.....how's that.....

and yet how many will end up homeless?

out of that litter...will he make sure they are all neutered? i dont think so since his bitch is not neutered...i swear people fucking piss me off..breeding dogs and cats when so many are fucking homeless

You can apologize by giving me a rep...
As posted earlier...
This is a rescue dog. She was already waay pregnant when we got her a week and a half ago. We specifically chose her to assist our blind dog.
Yep.
Feel like an ass yet?:redface:

lol o try to back me off......as you see ....it doesnt work.....

i hate when people breed......there are just so many homeless animals....

and to all you assholes who buy yookiepoos....etc they are fucking mutts just adopt a mutt....a friend is still waiting on her maltie poo papers.....lol....

and i think now people are looking at the thread to see how big an ass i can be!

well no.....is not so much how big an ass you can be.... I guess you care about animals ... I get the impression you really care, like some of us do....only there are different ways to say things....

That's all. :)

I get all my dogs from shelters. My genius dog I spoke of earlier was on his last day before execution when I adopted him. He was about a year old when I got him and he lived to the ripe old age of 14. He died in my arms after his legs gave out, and I bawled like a baby.

My current dog was a police dog. I guess he didn't work out too well as a police dog because he was then sent to prison to be trained as a guide dog by the inmates.

Yeah, that's right. My dog is an ex-cop AND and ex-con. You really don't want to fuck with him. :lol:

Last edited:
I will give you two guesses as to which puppy we have nicknamed "Mondo Baby"....
One I chose for the pic is an average size of the others...the other...well...not so much.
Only 4 days old and he already shoves the other puppies off the tit to latch on himself.
Probably going to make someone a good guard dog.
1538670_729080130437296_1813861508_n.jpg

and i think now people are looking at the thread to see how big an ass i can be!

You are far from an ass, SB. You are just passionate and I, personally, think you are awesome for caring so much about our friends behind cages with no homes.

I will give you two guesses as to which puppy we have nicknamed "Mondo Baby"....
One I chose for the pic is an average size of the others...the other...well...not so much.
Only 4 days old and he already shoves the other puppies off the tit to latch on himself.
Probably going to make someone a good guard dog.
1538670_729080130437296_1813861508_n.jpg

Or maybe he's going to be a real chow hound! Like Po, of Kung Fu Panda!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, do you know what you are going to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be away from the mom?

We have 5 placed...wasn't expecting 9!
Right now...Two in Chicago, two locally and one Louisville.
They are 1/2 Corgi and 1/2 Pit.

see if the rescue is willing to have the pup's fixed before you send them out to their new homes.

We got karma from a litter of 10. Some folks found a starving brown lab wandering in the country and took her home. She was pregnant and they did the best they could with vet visits, getting the sores and fleas off her, gave her a home. She had 10 puppies soon after, malnutritioned due to mom being so herself, and only 5 survived....all of them yellow lab. Full blood. Some asshole dumped mom out in the boonies and thankfully she was rescued. When I got out there to look at what was left available for adoption..only 2 remained. Male and female. We took both. A couple in town were looking for a male puppy to be companion to their very old male yellow lab and we let them adopt the boy puppy and I kept Karma. Yay for me!

Karma when I first got her:
2dhbviq.jpg

Karma last week:
zwkfh4.jpg

She's a beauty......such soulful eyes....

Labs are awesome.
We lived for 9 years out in the country and had a yellow lab like yours.True story...our nearest neighbor was a deer hunter. One morning I looked out the front window and saw this large hairy thing in the front yard. It wasn't moving. For a few seconds I couldn't figure what the heck was this thing???
So I went out and - OMG - it was a deer hide that the neighbor must have hung out to dry. CRAP!! Yeah-yeah there was Whitey looking all guilty and sheepish.
I drove over to their house (about 3/4 mile away), they wasn't home (THANK GOD) so I took the hide and hung it up next to another one he had up.
I thought I was real smart....a few days later I was driving by his house and stopped to chat...he told me the weirdest thing happened last Sunday. He had a hide hanging out to dry out out back, he went to the store and when he came back home there was TWO of them hanging. He said he did have two, but the other one was no good so he put it a garbage bag by the porch. The bag was still there, empty - but the hide was hanging with the other one!?!??!
:redface::redface:

We had a couple of rottie crosses when my two oldest boys were growing up. They used to steal things from the neighbors...mostly shoes and gloves (just one at a time) but also toys.

This one time these two boys, one was about 14 maybe, the other 4 or 5, came to the house. The older boy said "Your kids are stealing my little brother's toys" and I was like, huh?...and he said "No, he is...that's them right there" and he pointed to a couple of little matchboxes that I had found in the yard with the rest of the dog gifties, and had put on the outside sill so if anyone saw them they could grab them.

I explained to him that the dogs ran around stealing things from people's yards but the big boy looked very skeptical. That really was what happened though. That boy is approaching middle age now, and I'll bet he still thinks of me as the woman who blamed her son's theft on the family dogs.

Cool, do you know what you are going to do with the puppies when they are old enough to be away from the mom?

see if the rescue is willing to have the pup's fixed before you send them out to their new homes.

new here lol....i have already fussed at him...a lot ...the pups are all gonna be fixed ....st iamwhatiseem has done a great job with this rescue

new here lol....i have already fussed at him...a lot ...the pups are all gonna be fixed ....st iamwhatiseem has done a great job with this rescue

thanks bones :)

ahhh you know as soon as he posted the bitch with puppies i went all over him....only to find out its a preggo rescue and he is making sure to find good home (read the pups will be fixed) and all for the puppies...

he iz good peeps!

ahhh you know as soon as he posted the bitch with puppies i went all over him....only to find out its a preggo rescue and he is making sure to find good home (read the pups will be fixed) and all for the puppies...

he iz good peeps!

yeah, i caught up. Got to love doing right by animals.

I get all my dogs from shelters. My genius dog I spoke of earlier was on his last day before execution when I adopted him. He was about a year old when I got him and he lived to the ripe old age of 14. He died in my arms after his legs gave out, and I bawled like a baby.

My current dog was a police dog. I guess he didn't work out too well as a police dog because he was then sent to prison to be trained as a guide dog by the inmates.

Yeah, that's right. My dog is an ex-cop AND and ex-con. You really don't want to fuck with him. :lol:

Your dog has had a more interesting life than most people!

Forum List

Back