3 inventions to reduce fuel use to a mere 15%

trevorjohnson83

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
Two new ideas from me, in case you weren't following my other thread here's a synopsis;

1. A system similar to a Rankine system where waste steam is condensed into how water and re-used. So the steam from a boiler enters the hot side of a heat exchanger, the cold side is water under a vacuum that lowers the boiling point to 150 f. The steam on the hot side condenses back into water and is re used in the boiler, the water that has vaporized on the cold side acts on a turbine like the one in the picture below. The water at 150 f boiling point goes through the hot side of heat exchanger and transfers heat to the cold side which is now at 100 f boiling point and the process repeats until most of the heat is extracted. The last stage the water is pumped out and replaced with colder water to save time and speed up the overall process.

2. Simple idea, use glass mirrors and insulation around the heat source under a boiler to contain the heat. Estimated efficiency improvement of 5-15%.

also my turbine invention was declared novel by the computer, no history of it at least, the one in the picture below, and 70-95% efficient estimate

There also is an efficiency increase using a smaller boiler says the computer which would be appropriate with the turbine in the picture.

359443_orig.png

Last edited:
That "blast crater" part is troubling..
The numbers on the cannonball idea, not the blast crater, but the same general idea where you use a cannonball, much more organized, has an estimate efficiency of 80%, and a cost to build of 2-10k$.

But I like using fuel.
Are you suggesting we use the fuel we save on Nascar? and just have drivers circling around 24/7? and they can't even win? and no sleep so when they interview them they scream? Well count me out of that one sir.

Upgrading insulation will save lots of natural gas. The new standard for attic insulation went from R-30 to R-50 plus. I upgraded my attic to R-49 and the difference is amazing. Cooler in summer, warmer in winter. Did it myself for about $300.

Last edited:
I used up a gallon of gasoline in my chainsaw yesterday, cutting down some trees.

I loved hearing their agonizing screams. It was music to my ears.
That's a good use of gasoline. Do you burn the wood for heat?

I used to cut dead trees in the State Forest
Firewood-2020.JPG
, with a permit. As they were already dead, no screaming. I use a 14" Oregon cordless chainsaw. No gas, noise, or fumes. Love it. This pix from several years ago. I buy my firewood locally now. With high gas prices it's too costly to drive up to the forest.

That's a good use of gasoline. Do you burn the wood for heat?

I used to cut dead trees in the State ForestView attachment 1016190, with a permit. As they were already dead, no screaming. I use a 14" Oregon cordless chainsaw. No gas, noise, or fumes. Love it. This pix from several years ago. I buy my firewood locally now. With high gas prices it's too costly to drive up to the forest.

No, we have a 500 gallon propane tank for the furnace, and also use some electric heaters. We have 100 acres of wooded land, but I was just cutting some trees so they don't fall on the house. It was a pretty cool and wet spring and summer, and a bunch of trees just fell over this year.

3 inventions to reduce fuel use to a mere 15%...

Is Uber hookers one of them?

Two new ideas from me, in case you weren't following my other thread here's a synopsis;

1. A system similar to a Rankine system where waste steam is condensed into how water and re-used. So the steam from a boiler enters the hot side of a heat exchanger, the cold side is water under a vacuum that lowers the boiling point to 150 f. The steam on the hot side condenses back into water and is re used in the boiler, the water that has vaporized on the cold side acts on a turbine like the one in the picture below. The water at 150 f boiling point goes through the hot side of heat exchanger and transfers heat to the cold side which is now at 100 f boiling point and the process repeats until most of the heat is extracted. The last stage the water is pumped out and replaced with colder water to save time and speed up the overall process.

2. Simple idea, use glass mirrors and insulation around the heat source under a boiler to contain the heat. Estimated efficiency improvement of 5-15%.

also my turbine invention was declared novel by the computer, no history of it at least, the one in the picture below, and 70-95% efficient estimate

There also is an efficiency increase using a smaller boiler says the computer which would be appropriate with the turbine in the picture.

359443_orig.png

Why isn't the blast crater already full of water?

Blast crater is highly inefficient and was important 13 years ago when I made this drawing, not so much anymore. Using a cannonball as the weight you blast is efficient but I haven't found a fuel that works to date.

What blast?
What fuel?
Why is there an empty crater so far below sea level?

What blast?
What fuel?
Why is there an empty crater so far below sea level?
This was my very first invention that took about seven weeks to complete. Since then I've worked on the same things from that time. Elevator, gravity, vestibular, tailbone, other odds and ends. It is probably unrealistic. In the patent I created the crater by drilling and cutting the ground into a single piece which was removed by explosion, controlling shape and depth and increasing efficiency of weight removal. That idea might be of use somehow but I was trying to create a turbine that didn't have to be removed and replaced again and again. The turbine in the drawing is what the OP is about.

3 inventions to reduce fuel use to a mere 15%...

Is Uber hookers one of them?
A ding a ling a day

a ding a ling
what's this?
Ding say
another person?
to say
how great
a Ding is
I bet
a ding a ling
a hello hey?
ooo Ding
come play?
be right there baby
in my 2005
chevrolet
but big ding
and his little dong
break down
on the way
and with
his brain
Ding say
Uber hookers!
and on this day
Ding make sense
with what he say
good day!

Stop wasting your time .

Think how different the world will be when Zero Point Energy details are at long last released within the next year .
That is when our species will jump the rungs of the evolutionary ladder .

A ding a ling a day

a ding a ling
what's this?
Ding say
another person?
to say
how great
a Ding is
I bet
a ding a ling
a hello hey?
ooo Ding
come play?
be right there baby
in my 2005
chevrolet
but big ding
and his little dong
break down
on the way
and with
his brain
Ding say
Uber hookers!
and on this day
Ding make sense
with what he say
good day!
You don't like my idea on how to reduce fuel use?

Forum List

Back