300+ US lawmakers sign letter calling for unconditional aid to Israel

Jimmy Carter said it best,if you don’t support Israel,you don’t last long as a politician in Washington.that is one thing both parties are in agreement on cause they get their donations from them,the majority of politicians are criminal who should be hung sense the majority of them would rather serve Israel than America,Trump is differerent than them,Israel hates him for signing a peace accord between them and Palestine which Biden of course has reversed.

Aren't you one of those that whines about the Israeli attack on the U.S.S. Liberty incessantly.

And you forget Carters obvious biases. He believed that Israels PM Begin prevented a broader Israeli/Palestinian peace agreement that Carter felt would've redeemed his legacy as president.

Jimmy Carter said it best,if you don’t support Israel,you don’t last long as a politician in Washington.that is one thing both parties are in agreement on cause they get their donations from them,the majority of politicians are criminal who should be hung sense the majority of them would rather serve Israel than America,Trump is differerent than them,Israel hates him for signing a peace accord between them and Palestine which Biden of course has reversed.

Aren't you one of those that whines about the Israeli attack on the U.S.S. Liberty incessantly.

And you forget Carters obvious biases. He believed that Israels PM Begin prevented a broader Israeli/Palestinian peace agreement that Carter felt would've redeemed his legacy as president.
Your funny America hater in the fact you got me confused with someone else the fact I have not talked about murderous Israel bombing the uss liberty in years now chalie and that stuff on carter is all irrelevent the fact he told the truth about Israel

Last edited:
USS Liberty survivor says the Israeli torpedo boats strafed the life rafts.
(at around 44:00 minutes on the video)
The surviving Liberty sailor says he has no doubt the Israeli's knew they were attacking an American ship, and wanted it sunk with all the sailors killed, and explains in his eye witness account the reason[/MEDIA]

Once again, eyewitness accounts are widely considered the LEAST RELIABLE form of evidence.
Once Again you prove your loyalty to Israel first. Why do you believe Israel over the survivors of the Liberty.

The survivors of the Liberty are close to Biden in age and probably suffer dementia too.
Really and you say you were in our Navy? Talk about an Israeli firster. You have your priorities messed up

Really? Just because I am not bent out of shape because of an attack in the fog of war that occurred when I was 6 years old?

My Army officer daughter went to Iraq to fight against ISIS even after the Iraqis attacked the USS Stark and killed many sailors.

How long do you propose we hold grudges?

We leveled Iraq are we not holding a grudge? What the fuck? lol
Complete BS. The U.S. did not level Iraq. We tried to use the minimum force possible. Most Iraqis who were killed were killed by other Iraqis
What a liar.

I don't consider Jimmy Carter to be.... a credible source.

Bottom Line: Israel is a parasite that lives on American welfare.
They have never done anything that benefits the US. If it were not for Israel we would not be in any wars in the Mideast. The US has way to many Israeli firsters in government, these are the traitors that care more for Israel than they do for the United States, Remember that Israel only cares what is best for Israel.

You forgot the Vietnam War. Israel saved the lives of hundreds of U.S. pilots in the Vietnam War.

And the U.S. was fighting Muslims in the Middle East more than 100 years before Israel was created

Who were they fighting exactly? Most of the pirates along the Barbary coast were renegade Europeans.

It seems to me Israel is more than capable of funding their own defense. Our involvement with them is what made us a terrorist target in the first place.
Everyone is a terrorist target that is not Islamic. Get yourself a Koran, it will tell you so.

You are really ignorant about Islam..

As for Israel.. They will be on the dole another 70 years.

Forum List

Back