37 Things In Your Home To Get Rid Of Right Now

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Posted: 02/08/2014 12:40 pm EST @ 37 Things In Your Home To Get Rid Of Right Now

A few of us made resolutions this year to finally get our homes nicely organized so we can finally have people over without being ashamed. Like every other resolution, this one was doomed from the start. If you're an adorably disorganized type, it can be very difficult to change one's habits...especially if you don't know where to start.

Consider this your guide to starting. Here are 37 things that you probably have in your home that you can easily get rid of (recycle, trash, donate, whatever works) without a second thought.

When you think about it, this list makes you slap your forehead wondering why you didn't think about them. Me? There's lots of them on the lest – but my wife doesn't want to get rid of them!!!

Hmmm. I only have two or three of those things.

Posted: 02/08/2014 12:40 pm EST @ 37 Things In Your Home To Get Rid Of Right Now

A few of us made resolutions this year to finally get our homes nicely organized so we can finally have people over without being ashamed. Like every other resolution, this one was doomed from the start. If you're an adorably disorganized type, it can be very difficult to change one's habits...especially if you don't know where to start.

Consider this your guide to starting. Here are 37 things that you probably have in your home that you can easily get rid of (recycle, trash, donate, whatever works) without a second thought.

When you think about it, this list makes you slap your forehead wondering why you didn't think about them. Me? There's lots of them on the lest – but my wife doesn't want to get rid of them!!!

Well now I know what to stock up on....... :thup:

Forum List

Back