3D printing technology for some space stuff

teodor88

May 12, 2021
I`ve recently found an interesting article about 3D printer which is used in aerospace area. Have you heard anything about that? This machine allows printing multi-composite parts simultaneously from several materials, which is infeasible in other types of aerospace 3d printing.

I`ve recently found an interesting article about 3D printer which is used in aerospace area. Have you heard anything about that? This machine allows printing multi-composite parts simultaneously from several materials, which is infeasible in other types of aerospace 3d printing.

I could think of space things to make with one of those printers.

tumblr_oqxwvhGtGF1s6wmaqo1_1280.jpg

This aerospace 3d printing technology is called additive manufacturing services and here you may find more detailed information about this invention made by a small aerospace company. As I have already mentioned this 3 d printer allows printing multi-composite parts simultaneously from several materials, which is infeasible in other types of aerospace 3d printing.

I`ve read one article where I found one interesting piece of information. The third stage for Skyrora XL rocket and found out this rocket engine was made with the usage of additive technology. I cannot believe that such technology as rocket engines can be made with the help of 3d printer. I`ve never thought that 3d printing couldn't be used for such purposes. However, as I see, the final material is tough enough to be used under such pressure

Very cool, I hadn't seen this type of tech before.

I've seen various additive technologies, although the ability to use different materials simultaneously to generate multi-composite parts I had not...

Very cool, I hadn't seen this type of tech before.

I've seen various additive technologies, although the ability to use different materials simultaneously to generate multi-composite parts I had not...
I was surprised too. The fact that made me surprised is that 3d printing technology is frequently used in the manufacturing of airplane engines and rocket engines

Forum List

Back