41-Year-Old Hollywood Actress Commits Assisted Suicide Due to Unbearable COVID Vaccine Injuries, Says She Was "Lied To" By Media

Katerina Pavelek: “If the media truly [reported] on what mattered to the general public, I would have never gotten the vaccine,..We have been lied to, and profits are being put before the wellbeing of ordinary, good people….”

The booster jab I received over [a] year ago destroyed my health, my body and my life completely. There is no other way to end my suffering other than the decision I made.”

“This illness made me disabled, unable to work or have [a] social life and unable to enjoy life all together. Breathing have become more and more difficult and painful for me and my lung function has been declining. Thank you for all your friendship and support over [the] last year.

"LOS ANGELES – A young woman in her best years, actress Kat Pave, followed the norms in society as they’ve been propagandized to the people: she took her COVID-19 vaccine and the required booster...

Kat was an actress, so she also had to follow the vaccine requirements stipulated by the entertainment industry and unions if she wanted to be able to work. But then Kat became very sick. So sick that last week, she chose to end her life at a Swiss clinic specialized in assisted suicide."

jp5.jpg

kp7.jpg

Katerina Pavelek’s Last Posts​

In October 2022 Pavelek wrote:

” I am bedridden for 8 months nowPrior to receiving the shot I was happy, healthy and working as stand in in Los Angeles. After receiving booster I started having severe chest pains, digestive issues, tremors, muscle spasms, period changes, severe insomnia and complete weakness. All these issues now resulted in extreme muscle weakness, weight loss, I feel constant pressure in chest and abdomen, I lost my period and I am unable to gain strength to this day. I went from working 12 hour days to not being able to drive, shop, cook, do laundry or take my garbage out. I feel Im getting weaker and weaker. I have been to ER numerous times.”

On May 30, 2023, Pavelek posted:

“No one tells you that you will grieve when you become disabled or chronically ill,… It’s expected when a loved one dies but you don’t expect it when you experience chronic illness or disability.”

“The process is the same. The feelings are the same. The only difference is that instead of a loved one dying, it’s like you’ve died. Your life, your hopes, your dreams, your plans. Who you were and who you wanted to be. Everything. All forever changed.”

Biden: Our “patience” for the unvaccinated person is wearing thin

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontline Doctors on June 22, 2022

Below: UK Telegraph headline June 4 2024

image-8.png
image-6.png

Below source: USA Today, “More young Americans are dying – and it’s not COVID. Why aren’t we searching for answers?”

usa.jpg
usat.png

Number of deaths following for all vaccines, reported to VAERS through 2021 Below source

figure-1-number-of-deaths-since-1990-feature-800x417-1.jpg

I know two people with ME that carry on with life -

I too have suffered over adverse shot reaction and got Covid three times anyway. This year the effects have been less than 2022 and 2023.
It was a colossal hoax and experimentation

It was a crime against humanity.

Nothing more nothing less.

DemoKKKrats are claiming that Trump was lying when he declared the Covid vaccines to be safe and effective.
Everyone was told that by Fauci and the medical community, people that should have known better than to condone an experimental vaccine. You are trying to blame the wrong person.

Of the two people I know that had COVID, it never left them. One guy has been coughing for 3 years. Another friend has been very sick, now on oxygen and did not show up for dialysis. He is in and out of the hospital.
My doctor died from contracting COVID, He was coughing when I went to see him on several occasions and always wore a mask. Eventually I had to do phone visits with him because he could not risk being exposed or exposing patients.. He passed away a couple of months ago.

The covid virus has long lasting problems.

Say the same people who told you Ivermectin is only for horses. How long do you keep trusting people who have been lying to you over and over? And that the vaccines stop transmission.

Fauci, Meet the Press, May 16, 2021:

“And that’s the reason why we say when you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere.”

Pfizer President of International Developed Markets says COVID vaccine was never tested for stopping transmission. Janine Small, in a hearing before European Parliament (view at Rumble)

Rachel Maddow March 29, 2021: “The virus stops with every vaccinated person.. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people.” (view at Rumble)

1727219238309.png

Lol, OK buddy. Excuses are like ass holes. So let's play the odds. Out of a hundred people that got the shot 5 should be dead. I know hundreds upon hundreds. Out of those people only my dad has passed but he was 90. Soooo, tell me some more retard stories.

Here’s a retard story from the Retard In Chief *Joey B.
“ if you get the vaccine you won’t get Covid”.

Say the same people who told you Ivermectin is only for horses. How long do you keep trusting people who have been lying to you over and over? And that the vaccines stop transmission.

Fauci, Meet the Press, May 16, 2021:

“And that’s the reason why we say when you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health, that of the family, but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. And in other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere.”

Pfizer President of International Developed Markets says COVID vaccine was never tested for stopping transmission. Janine Small, in a hearing before European Parliament (view at Rumble)

Rachel Maddow March 29, 2021: “The virus stops with every vaccinated person.. It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to get more people.” (view at Rumble)

View attachment 1017522

That's your outlook. I lost a nice, unactivated to something then. It's your job to prove to me there was no virus nor any sickness causing agent.

Forum List

Back