41-Year-Old Hollywood Actress Commits Assisted Suicide Due to Unbearable COVID Vaccine Injuries, Says She Was "Lied To" By Media

OMG OMG OMG
My art teacher's wife has this very same thing from a covid shot. She's bedridden. He teaches class in his home so he can be there for her 24/7. He has been told that she will continue to deteriorate until she just goes into a coma and passes. He thinks they can fight it.

This is just terrible news.

OMG OMG OMG
My art teacher's wife has this very same thing from a covid shot. She's bedridden. He teaches class in his home so he can be there for her 24/7. He has been told that she will continue to deteriorate until she just goes into a coma and passes. He thinks they can fight it.

This is just terrible news.
Yeah that's not true.

Many can quietly think all they want. My niece, never valued. Passed away from it. 52 years old. I don't ascribe to the virus being nothing as some do.
Is she was 52 with no other life threatening issues then her fatality occurred in 0.36% of the population who contracted it . Slightly over one third of one percent

Katerina Pavelek: “If the media truly [reported] on what mattered to the general public, I would have never gotten the vaccine,..We have been lied to, and profits are being put before the wellbeing of ordinary, good people….”

The booster jab I received over [a] year ago destroyed my health, my body and my life completely. There is no other way to end my suffering other than the decision I made.”

“This illness made me disabled, unable to work or have [a] social life and unable to enjoy life all together. Breathing have become more and more difficult and painful for me and my lung function has been declining. Thank you for all your friendship and support over [the] last year.

"LOS ANGELES – A young woman in her best years, actress Kat Pave, followed the norms in society as they’ve been propagandized to the people: she took her COVID-19 vaccine and the required booster...

Kat was an actress, so she also had to follow the vaccine requirements stipulated by the entertainment industry and unions if she wanted to be able to work. But then Kat became very sick. So sick that last week, she chose to end her life at a Swiss clinic specialized in assisted suicide."

jp5.jpg

kp7.jpg

Katerina Pavelek’s Last Posts​

In October 2022 Pavelek wrote:

” I am bedridden for 8 months nowPrior to receiving the shot I was happy, healthy and working as stand in in Los Angeles. After receiving booster I started having severe chest pains, digestive issues, tremors, muscle spasms, period changes, severe insomnia and complete weakness. All these issues now resulted in extreme muscle weakness, weight loss, I feel constant pressure in chest and abdomen, I lost my period and I am unable to gain strength to this day. I went from working 12 hour days to not being able to drive, shop, cook, do laundry or take my garbage out. I feel Im getting weaker and weaker. I have been to ER numerous times.”

On May 30, 2023, Pavelek posted:

“No one tells you that you will grieve when you become disabled or chronically ill,… It’s expected when a loved one dies but you don’t expect it when you experience chronic illness or disability.”

“The process is the same. The feelings are the same. The only difference is that instead of a loved one dying, it’s like you’ve died. Your life, your hopes, your dreams, your plans. Who you were and who you wanted to be. Everything. All forever changed.”

Biden: Our “patience” for the unvaccinated person is wearing thin

COVID Vaccine-Injured Rally, Los Angeles, posted by USAFrontline Doctors on June 22, 2022

Below: UK Telegraph headline June 4 2024

image-8.png
image-6.png

Below source: USA Today, “More young Americans are dying – and it’s not COVID. Why aren’t we searching for answers?”

usa.jpg
usat.png

Number of deaths following for all vaccines, reported to VAERS through 2021 Below source

figure-1-number-of-deaths-since-1990-feature-800x417-1.jpg

Figures. The MSM have reported the story of her suicide but seem to have left out the details of why she did it.

I never took the clot shot, or any boosters either. I'm just glad I saw through that garbage. Oh. I never got sick either. How many people dead or injured would have been just fine had they not fell for the fauci falsie?

Forum List

Back