41-Year-Old Hollywood Actress Commits Assisted Suicide Due to Unbearable COVID Vaccine Injuries, Says She Was "Lied To" By Media

None of these are diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome, especially whatever you mean by monitoring “heart”.
You never mentioned chronic fatigue syndrome which is different than just experiencing fatigue. Try to be more specific next time. The heart has a lot to do with fatigue and can be measured while exercising. Heart doctors do stress tests that measure when fatigue sets in.

You never mentioned chronic fatigue syndrome which is different than just experiencing fatigue. Try to be more specific next time. The heart has a lot to do with fatigue and can be measured while exercising. Heart doctors do stress tests that measure when fatigue sets in.
Not part of the diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome.

It should have been obvious since this is the subject of the thread.

Not part of the diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome.

It should have been obvious since this is the subject of the thread.
You said 'fatigue' and the OP's link clearly stated the CAUSES of chronic fatigue syndrome that she suffered from. Next time be more specific.

You said 'fatigue' and the OP's link clearly stated the CAUSES of chronic fatigue syndrome that she suffered from. Next time be more specific.
The point being that the person in the OP suffered from a subjective malady, raising potential for this to be a nocebo effect. Therefore, this is a potential cause of her syndrome.

One wonders if the vaccine doomers had a profound effect on her psyche.

Certainly wouldn’t be the first person they’ve gotten killed.
I don't think so. She obviously felt so bad physically that she would rather off herself and found a place to go to do it.

I don't think so. She obviously felt so bad physically that she would rather off herself and found a place to go to do it.
Her symptoms could have been entirely psychosomatic, brought on by the expectation of adverse effects from the vaccine because of vaccine doomers.

Her symptoms could have been entirely psychosomatic, brought on by the expectation of adverse effects from the vaccine because of vaccine doomers.
Yeah, too bad she found a country that agreed to kill her. Oh well, 'my body my choice'...right?

Lol, OK buddy. Excuses are like ass holes. So let's play the odds. Out of a hundred people that got the shot 5 should be dead. I know hundreds upon hundreds. Out of those people only my dad has passed but he was 90. Soooo, tell me some more retard stories.
The statistical analysis, correlation of VAERS data and batch number data, show about 5% were toxic. That does not mean that everybody that took those batches died, it simply means that the adverse events were severe, which could include death. Paralysis, cancers of all sorts, blood clots and more.

As for my experience, I stopped counting in 2022 sometime. 15 friends and acquaintances died from the shot within about 3 months of taking it.

The statistical analysis, correlation of VAERS data and batch number data, show about 5% were toxic. That does not mean that everybody that took those batches died, it simply means that the adverse events were severe, which could include death. Paralysis, cancers of all sorts, blood clots and more.

As for my experience, I stopped counting in 2022 sometime. 15 friends and acquaintances died from the shot within about 3 months of taking it.

Not one person that I know has died from taking the COVID Vaccines. I do know that on my street, there was a family Anti-Vax types, both the Mother and Father died of COVID. The son now has long COVID and the daughter moved out rather than die with her family. There zero clinical proof that COVID Vaccines have killed anyone. Stop with the lies.

Not one person that I know has died from taking the COVID Vaccines. I do know that on my street, there was a family Anti-Vax types, both the Mother and Father died of COVID. The son now has long COVID and the daughter moved out rather than die with her family. There zero clinical proof that COVID Vaccines have killed anyone. Stop with the lies.
With many friends and family who took the shots, I know in my small town that very damn few are willing to talk about it nowadays. I have close friends (lifetime) that will not admit (it's called denial) that their youngest sister died from the shot. They know the facts, but remain in denial. The relevant facts are in that case, she took the shot and was immediately sick. Took the second. She ended up in the hospital 3 times. Last visit to the hospital they told her she was having multiple organ failure and released her. She was happy to die in her own bed surrounded by family and pets. That all happened in the space of 3 months. Same thing happened with another friend, but no organ failure. He became sick immediately, and stroked out at home within 3 months.

The part that YOU are in denial about is that those 2 cases followed the experiences of many others. The shots are bioweapons as described in 18USC175 and numerous state statutes.

For the attentive mind, recall that 5% of the batches were very toxic, and the remaining batches were mildly toxic to barely toxic at all. While many died, many more were simply wounded. The only humorous part is that just about everybody that took the shot had flu symptoms about every other month. That has slowly worn off.

With many friends and family who took the shots, I know in my small town that very damn few are willing to talk about it nowadays. I have close friends (lifetime) that will not admit (it's called denial) that their youngest sister died from the shot. They know the facts, but remain in denial. The relevant facts are in that case, she took the shot and was immediately sick. Took the second. She ended up in the hospital 3 times. Last visit to the hospital they told her she was having multiple organ failure and released her. She was happy to die in her own bed surrounded by family and pets. That all happened in the space of 3 months. Same thing happened with another friend, but no organ failure. He became sick immediately, and stroked out at home within 3 months.

The part that YOU are in denial about is that those 2 cases followed the experiences of many others. The shots are bioweapons as described in 18USC175 and numerous state statutes.

For the attentive mind, recall that 5% of the batches were very toxic, and the remaining batches were mildly toxic to barely toxic at all. While many died, many more were simply wounded. The only humorous part is that just about everybody that took the shot had flu symptoms about every other month. That has slowly worn off.
Get your embarrassing lies out of here.

What a steaming pile of total bullshit.

I know of no one negatively affected by the vaccine. Can you please provide a link for your claims?

Go peddle your MAGA MAGGOT lies somewhere else. The one good thing that from Anti-Vaxxers was those who lived in Red States fucking DIED denying they had COVID. No clinical proof that COVID Vaccines caused death, Downs Syndrome but it inspired shit eating idiot to drink bleach (and die) or Pine-Sol (and die) or eat horse paste. I had a choice between believing my doctor, a Woman I've known for over 20-Years or a lying Convicted Felon and Adjudicated Rapist. I chose to believe my Doctor.

Making it political is what caused most of the deaths & after problems.
A solid HONEST program. giving information about your choice.
Plus the DEMAND that people follow the known things that help.
like avoiding large groups, staying at home more, covering your mouth when coughing.
Avoiding those who took no measures of any kind.

Forum List

Back