42:55 of PBS the Choice Shows Hillary as. The Spoiled Rotten Brainwashed 1960's Hate White People Li

Part time, since the team is located in Fayetteville...
Nope, Hill's landlord "cried" when she dropped her off. "All those Arkansans running around with pigs on their heads...saying sooooweeee pig." Ohhhh so sad. Hillary had to actually be with us bunch of fucking barbarians in the real world. Sure, she understands working people concerns. She is just a sexist, racist, hate American white males bitch from a lesbian private school.

Watch her world. It's no wonder she can't deal with reality when Bill humiliates her time and time again. She is a fake...a phony...living in a perceived world based on books in school, 1960's college, and political advisors who are too afraid to say the empress has no clothes.

Watch her world. It's no wonder she can't deal with reality when Bill humiliates her time and time again. She is a fake...a phony...living in a perceived world based on books in school, 1960's college, and political advisors who are too afraid to say the empress has no clothes.

You know the guy in your AVI is a Hillary supporter, don't you? His whole family are Hillary supporters.

You know the guy in your AVI is a Hillary supporter, don't you? His whole family are Hillary supporters.
Because Jeb is family, Jeb is a pussy, and Jeb got his assed kicked. Now, what does that have to do with spoiled Hillary and her 1960's brainwashing to the point she hate all white males...unless they are gay.

I thought it would be Hillary making those comments. From little I watched starting at noted spot it was a destination that Hillary ran towards and accepted, not away from and rejected.

Because Jeb is family, Jeb is a pussy, and Jeb got his assed kicked. Now, what does that have to do with spoiled Hillary and her 1960's brainwashing to the point she hate all white males...unless they are gay.

It has nothing to do with your crazy imagined crap. Just reminding you that HW thinks you're nuts too.

I thought it would be Hillary making those comments. From little I watched starting at noted spot it was a destination that Hillary ran towards and accepted, not away from and rejected.
But her "cultural group" of liberal east coast women who knew of nothing but tea parties and wanting to re-live the suffragette era, were astonished that these men, who most likely served in combat in WWII and Korea would be politically dominate and be involved in politics.

Forum List

Back