5-1-19 Tramp and the GOP seeks to end entire ACA

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
While all eyes were on Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday, the Trump administration quietly dealt a huge blow to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare.

In a brief filed Wednesday, the president asked a federal appeals court to end the Obama-era health insurance program and leave more than 20 million Americans without coverage.

The Trump administration joined a coalition of conservative-leaning states and wrote a brief to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans, in which it asked the court to uphold U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor’s ruling late last year to end the law.

The entirety of the law should be rendered unconstitutional because Congress ended the tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2017, the administration said.

Originally, the administration had wanted to eliminate only certain parts of the ACA. But in the court brief filed on Wednesday, it explained that they had changed their minds.

"The remaining provisions of the ACA should not be allowed to remain in effect—again, even if the government might support some individual positions as a policy matter," the administration wrote.

While you were watching Barr, President Donald Trump asked courts to end Obamacare
------------------------------------------------------------------------

They want to end all the ACA even Pre existing conditions. Tramp and the GOP are feeling embolden now with barr at the helm.

It's just going to create an incentive for people to be poorer, and get Medicaid, instead.

Yes Texas a family of 3 gets Medicaid is income is less than 8700 about, and single adults or even married without children do not get any Medicaid unless handicapped.

The ACA was a terrible mistake....it made healthcare less personal....slow...expensive...and a hassle...we didn't keep or plans or our doctors...

just think of how many AmeriKKKans will end up without health insurance coverage, many will have no way to keep from going bankrupt because of catastrophic illness related to a pre-existing condition for which they can no longer obtain health insurance; FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!!!!

This will Make AmeriKKKa Great Again & all of the Trump voters that end up dying because they don't have health insurance can thank their lucky starz they voted for such an empathetic, I mean pathetic, person.

MAGA baby !!!!!!!!!

The ACA was a terrible mistake....it made healthcare less personal....slow...expensive...and a hassle...we didn't keep or plans or our doctors...

Good, I hope you get dx with cancer, or leukemia, some chronic disease. Are you fat you might have diabetes.

Doctors die, retire, and move.

just think of how many AmeriKKKans will end up without health insurance coverage, many will have no way to keep from going bankrupt because of catastrophic illness related to a pre-existing condition for which they can no longer obtain health insurance; FANTASTIC NEWS !!!!!!!

This will Make AmeriKKKa Great Again & all of the Trump voters that end up dying because they don't have health insurance can thank their lucky starz they voted for such an empathetic, I mean pathetic, person.

MAGA baby !!!!!!!!!

Yes, I hope all trampers suffer. You know since the Potus is now above the law, and we have now a banana republic, I just don't care anymore.

I have half a notion to vote for tramp, just so his cult can see how bad it will get, the working man, the elites will fair great.

Good, I hope you get dx with cancer, or leukemia, some chronic disease. Are you fat you might have diabetes.
I'm a veteran....so if your hateful hopes come to be you will be paying for my care.....and I'll remind your hateful ass about that each and every day.....:21:

hopefully they get AIDS & die a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong, sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow, paaaaaaaaaaaaaainful death. That way they can feel better about what they wished for.

The best thing about the ACA is the healthcare market exchanges which get people insured at group rates.

While all eyes were on Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday, the Trump administration quietly dealt a huge blow to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare.

In a brief filed Wednesday, the president asked a federal appeals court to end the Obama-era health insurance program and leave more than 20 million Americans without coverage.

The Trump administration joined a coalition of conservative-leaning states and wrote a brief to the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans, in which it asked the court to uphold U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor’s ruling late last year to end the law.

The entirety of the law should be rendered unconstitutional because Congress ended the tax penalty for not having health insurance in 2017, the administration said.

Originally, the administration had wanted to eliminate only certain parts of the ACA. But in the court brief filed on Wednesday, it explained that they had changed their minds.

"The remaining provisions of the ACA should not be allowed to remain in effect—again, even if the government might support some individual positions as a policy matter," the administration wrote.

While you were watching Barr, President Donald Trump asked courts to end Obamacare

They want to end all the ACA even Pre existing conditions. Tramp and the GOP are feeling embolden now with barr at the helm.
And they have no replacement plan. Republicans hate Americans and want them to die.

I'm a veteran....so if your hateful hopes come to be you will be paying for my care.....and I'll remind your hateful ass about that each and every day.....:21:

Yes I'm a vet too, and I have ins.

hopefully they get AIDS & die a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong, sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow, paaaaaaaaaaaaaainful death. That way they can feel better about what they wished for.
Okay here we go let it out snowflakes tell us how much you hate us.....

You are a hateful angry little vet....

And they have no replacement plan. Republicans hate Americans and want them to die.

No plan at all, its too much thinking for the republicans and they don't even care. They are pro the elites.

You are a hateful angry little vet....

Yes if I had known what I know now, I would of never joined.

Okay here we go let it out snowflakes tell us how much you hate us.....
Trust me son, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

New Topics

Forum List

Back