5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

No, they should ban bump stocks, demand universal background checks, and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

In short, they should do what 95% of the American people (including 90% of NRA members) want them to do.
Why ban bump stocks? You reactionaries didnt even know what those were 6 months ago. One guy abuses them and BOOM ruin it for everyone. Grow up.
What do you mean by "universal background check?"
Adam Lanza killed his mom and broke into her shit. How do you stop that, genius?
Why ban anything? Body Counts Don`t Matter do they?

There is a certain type of firearm that is preferred by the crazies. It is a semi-auto with high capacity magazine, pistol or rifle. In the rifle form they can be altered very easily, or, if you are skillful, fired full auto. They should require the same license to have outside your home as a full auto .45 Thompson. 58 dead and 500 injured from just one shooter this year. These are war guns, and really should have never been allowed to be sold to citizens that have no need of them.

I'm going to demand my Senators to make it legal for me to place land mines in my front yard.

Where is Wayne LaPierre when you need him? :rolleyes-41:
Explosives should be legal.

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Because of the first amendment....we have never needed the second

The First Amendment is not about an unalienable right.
The Second is.

No, they should ban bump stocks

What about belt loops?

demand universal background checks

We have them as nearly as practical. How about demand the government keep the information current?

and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

The Democrats will not permit the violent criminal and mentally ill elements of society to be put away. They keep dumping them back on the streets.

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Because of the first amendment....we have never needed the second

The First Amendment is not about an unalienable right.
The Second is.

Don't think so huh?

You just try to alienate me from that right Homer. Good luck to ya. You'll need it.

Ironically enough your own screen name sums up its spirit. Guess you didn't think of that.

My city has only few really stupid liberals in it who try at gun point to rob a store, just to find out that 50 guys in the store are packing heat.

Check - All gun crimes are committed by liberals.
Dude .. get a grip mmmk?
Conservatives follow the law, believe in the Right of Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness. Liberals (R) and (D) only are for themselves and their miserable lives must force their misery upon the rest of US. Liberals kill babies in or out of the womb and have no sanctity for life, so this attitudes start affecting the liberal mentally ill who take it out on children.

There is a certain type of firearm that is preferred by the crazies. It is a semi-auto with high capacity magazine, pistol or rifle. In the rifle form they can be altered very easily, or, if you are skillful, fired full auto. They should require the same license to have outside your home as a full auto .45 Thompson. 58 dead and 500 injured from just one shooter this year. These are war guns, and really should have never been allowed to be sold to citizens that have no need of them.
Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
Do you need 4 houses or 6 cars for 2 people? What about 2 refrigerators? I think you dont NEED freedom for religion. Wanna regulate that? Why regulate my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?

No, they should ban bump stocks, demand universal background checks, and up their game on keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people like Adam Lanza.

In short, they should do what 95% of the American people (including 90% of NRA members) want them to do.
Why ban bump stocks? You reactionaries didnt even know what those were 6 months ago. One guy abuses them and BOOM ruin it for everyone. Grow up.
Adam Lanza killed his mom and broke into her shit. How do you stop that, genius?
Freedom isnt free. Giving up liberty for security is the definition of a stupid person. And its terribly regressive :D

Who are you to determine what other people need?
Why do you need an AK or an AR?

Do you need a flamethrower to light a backyard grill? Do you need an Apache helicopter to commuter to the office? Do you need the PA system from a Rolling Stones tour to listen to music?
I just bought one of these, for my collection.. Why? Because I can...
original-Tommy-gun.jpg

33,000 babies are aborted each month so the parts of the babies can be sold for auction. Body Counts Don't Matter do they?
Abortion-deaths-versus-gun-deaths.jpg

Um, yeah, because it's not that important of a right. Nor should it even be a "right".

Because a crazy woman was stockpiling weapons like the Zombies were coming, her crazy son shot her and then shot 20 kids and six teachers.
Then you dont deserve freedom or safety.
The govt is corrupt, why in the holy fuck would you trust them to protect you?

33,000 babies are aborted each month so the parts of the babies can be sold for auction. Body Counts Don't Matter do they?
Abortion-deaths-versus-gun-deaths.jpg
Right....because we as a nation don't care about our fellow citizens being massacred.....unless it affects us personally.

Ah yes, a picture of what I'm told is "our most important right".

The right to take life, cause misery and end multiple pursuits of happeiness I guess. Because nothing is more "important" than Numero Uno and his firearm fetish. :gay:

Who cares if dozens of first graders are sacrificed?

We need to ensure assassins have free access to the weapons of their choice

Forum List

Back