50-State Poll: Hillary Clinton Still Leads Where It Matters

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As of September 8th....

Hillary Clinton would top Donald Trump 321-195 in electoral votes to clinch the White House if the election were held today, according to an extensive Morning Consult analysis of registered voters.

But the 2016 presidential race is far from over. The leading candidate is within the margin of error in nine states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. When those states are removed from the count, the former secretary of State garners 258 electoral votes to the New York businessman’s 164.

50-State Poll: Hillary Clinton Still Leads Where It Matters - Morning Consult

I don't see how Trump can win Nevada. Eighty-five percent of the state lives in the Las Vegas area and his name there is crap, both for his labor policies in the heavily union economy and his politics.

As of September 8th....

Hillary Clinton would top Donald Trump 321-195 in electoral votes to clinch the White House if the election were held today, according to an extensive Morning Consult analysis of registered voters.

But the 2016 presidential race is far from over. The leading candidate is within the margin of error in nine states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. When those states are removed from the count, the former secretary of State garners 258 electoral votes to the New York businessman’s 164.

50-State Poll: Hillary Clinton Still Leads Where It Matters - Morning Consult
Which means, among other scenarios, Clinton can afford to lose both Florida and Ohio and still be elected president; no such scenario exists for Trump.

Which means, among other scenarios, Clinton can afford to lose both Florida and Ohio and still be elected president; no such scenario exists for Trump.

Indeed, when they announce Virginia for Clinton, I'll pop the cork on my vintage champagne.....
It'll be over......(although I liked J. Castro for VP, Clinton's choice of Kaine was strategically sound.)

Indeed, when they announce Virginia for Clinton, I'll pop the cork on my vintage champagne.....
It'll be over......(although I liked J. Castro for VP, Clinton's choice of Kaine was strategically sound.)
Ohio and Fl are strong Clinton?...lol...they are tied, if not leaning Trump

He'll never get there. After the debates Hillary should be toast:cool-45:

shaddup shaddup just shaddup nat.....Castro? how appropriate. I wearing down. I am wearing out. I can't take much more.

Ohio and Fl are strong Clinton?...lol.

Still struggling with reading comprehension Buns and Hoses???

Clayton wrote: Clinton can afford to lose both Florida and Ohio and still be elected...

NO ONE said that Ohio and FL are strong for Clinton.....
You can thank me later for clearing that up for you and avoided you further mocking.

Ohio and Fl are strong Clinton?...lol.

Still struggling with reading comprehension Buns and Hoses???

Clayton wrote: Clinton can afford to lose both Florida and Ohio and still be elected...

NO ONE said that Ohio and FL are strong for Clinton.....
You can thank me later for clearing that up for you and avoided you further mocking.

Your map said it..Do you click on your own links?:dunno:

He'll never get there. After the debates Hillary should be toas

Just for fun,let me inform you that Trump has not YET decided that he'd show up for the debates
(Clinton has a long time ago.) .LOL

Forum List

Back