55% of murders committed by blacks? Explain it to the forum.

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I like to use videos as a learning tool and this has blacks defending crime talking to Charlie Kirk. Kirk is like a blowtorch to lies. He wipes them out.
We had a period of time that blacks were not leaders of crimes. Charlie and myself pin this change on Lyndon Johnsons great society. After it kicked into motion, far more black families lost the fathers and the children were raised by moms who had to earn to stay alive. Raising children is hard. A lot happens when children are around children. Parents do not know all that much about what their children's lives are like. Sure there are exceptions. Church going families tend to have children who don't go to prison. Even clubs can help children stay out of jail such as the Boy Scouts of America that Democrats have tried to wipe out. We now have around a million boy scouts.

I like to use videos as a learning tool and this has blacks defending crime talking to Charlie Kirk. Kirk is like a blowtorch to lies. He wipes them out.
We had a period of time that blacks were not leaders of crimes. Charlie and myself pin this change on Lyndon Johnsons great society. After it kicked into motion, far more black families lost the fathers and the children were raised by moms who had to earn to stay alive. Raising children is hard. A lot happens when children are around children. Parents do not know all that much about what their children's lives are like. Sure there are exceptions. Church going families tend to have children who don't go to prison. Even clubs can help children stay out of jail such as the Boy Scouts of America that Democrats have tried to wipe out. We now have around a million boy scouts.

It's more easily explainable than trying to rebut the evidence.

White Americans created the cause of a high number of black people needing to commit crimes.

America is now living with the consequences and no possilbl fix is being imagined. There's only more of the same remedy of incarceration or Capital punishment, that isn't working.

More charitable remedies must be imagined and endemic racism in America needs to be moved aside and it's proponents punished.

I can only see more failure and likely escalation to mass murder on America's streets.

Careful, sparky. Your white robes are showing.

White Americans created the cause of a high number of black people needing to commit crimes.

America is now living with the consequences and no possilbl fix is being imagined. There's only more of the same remedy of incarceration or Capital punishment, that isn't working.

More charitable remedies must be imagined and endemic racism in America needs to be moved aside and it's proponents punished.

I can only see more failure and likely escalation to mass murder on America's streets.
Johnson was white. After his Great society kicked in, things went bad for blacks. Tell me why would blacks keep supporting Democrats who it is clear fucked up blacks lives?

Good theory, but probably more like whites of that era locked up criminal blacks instead of worshiping them. Blacks are just being true to their nature...evil, evil people.

blacks nuke crackers.jpg

Are blacks being such a colossal failure due to toxic thug culture or super low IQs or both

I am not the smartest person but you don’t see me going medieval ever

Just seeing them on TV - causes me to immediately change the channel

Apologize for what? For their skin color?

But, let me guess, you cleaning up your robes for the weekend cross-burning? Yeah, I figured. Put it down to a lucky guess.
Of course that is not your reason. You apologize that the family father is next to vanished. The children to be fed have mama on welfare but the impregnator is still walking around laughing. You are talking to a person who has always had excellent relations with humans from all walks of life.

Garbage. Your charitable remedy is to euthanize...

Of course that is not your reason. You apologize that the family father is next to vanished. The children to be fed have mama on welfare but the impregnator is still walking around laughing. You are talking to a person who has always had excellent relations with humans from all walks of life.
Sure. But you are getting ready for the weekend cross-burning, right? Just be aware that rain is in the forecast.

Hey look, another race bait thread that will turn into a racist circus.

Did you know that others thought of these issues long ago? Same for economic issues?

So the brightest minds got together to ask WHY these disparities still exist.

They came up with an answer.

A while ago. Did you not know?

Hey look, another race bait thread that will turn into a racist circus.

Did you know that others thought of these issues long ago? Same for economic issues?

So the brightest minds got together to ask WHY these disparities still exist.

They came up with an answer.

A while ago. Did you not know?
You don't have to make it a race bait thread. All discussions bring up issues and state some kind of conclusion. If you had a answer, you would have told it here. And why as a black do you support those who favored slavery, the Democrats?

Are blacks being such a colossal failure due to toxic thug culture or super low IQs or both

I am not the smartest person but you don’t see me going medieval ever

Just seeing them on TV - causes me to immediately change the channel
seeing who? Blacks?

Wow, you have deep issues. Yes, I understand not wanting to be around the obviously angry Black people who can't get over what Whitey did way back when.. definitely understand that one. But seeing one on TV (where they can't harm you)?

Forum List

Back