55% of murders committed by blacks? Explain it to the forum.

seeing who? Blacks?

Wow, you have deep issues. Yes, I understand not wanting to be around the obviously angry Black people who can't get over what Whitey did way back when.. definitely understand that one. But seeing one on TV (where they can't harm you)?

I have had too many bad experiences in life with them

seeing who? Blacks?

Wow, you have deep issues. Yes, I understand not wanting to be around the obviously angry Black people who can't get over what Whitey did way back when.. definitely understand that one. But seeing one on TV (where they can't harm you)?

seeing who? Blacks?

Only the men ..

seeing who? Blacks?

If blacks memory went back at all, they would hate Democrats.

You don't have to make it a race bait thread.
Oh, it was that before I opened it.

All discussions bring up issues and state some kind of conclusion. If you had a answer, you would have told it here. And why as a black do you support those who favored slavery, the Democrats?
That is a very stupid question. I find it very hard to believe you are totally ignorant of the changes in the parties that have occurred since 1864, and I find your posting very obviously to be in extremely bad faith and bad taste.

And naturally, it comes with a huge dose of oblivious, mindless irony, as you immediately switch to race baiting mode, with your question.

There actually is a robust and detailed answer to why minorities -- and especially black people -- often present statistics that place them as disadvantaged or troubled, in the United States.

But racists don't like the answer, because it doesn't include the idea that minorities are genetically inferior.

So the racists at the top of the food chain started a national campaign against this answer, spoonfeeding legislation and talking points to GOP officials.

Any guesses as to what that explanation is called?

Last edited:
And why as a black do you support those who favored slavery, the Democrats?
I know you know the Southern Confederate Conservatives supported Slavery. Yes, Originally they were (D), but you keep denying that platforms changed and the Slave Owners were mainly from the South, which are Mostly Redneck Confederate Conservatives, which vote as (R) today.

So, your tired Shtick of (D) are responsible for Slavery is OLD NEWS Robert.
Just like YOU switched parties, the South and Current Day (R) are responsible for Slavery, and you know it.

Last edited:
There actually is a robust and detailed answer to why minorities-- and especially black people -- often present statistics that place them as disadvantaged or troubled
Does your robust and detailed answer include other minorities? Asians are a minority here. Do we treat them so badly, that they resort to crime too? Or are they just working too hard and getting ahead to complain about their horrendous treatment?

It's more easily explainable than trying to rebut the evidence.

White Americans created the cause of a high number of black people needing to commit crimes.

America is now living with the consequences and no possilbl fix is being imagined. There's only more of the same remedy of incarceration or Capital punishment, that isn't working.

More charitable remedies must be imagined and endemic racism in America needs to be moved aside and it's proponents punished.

I can only see more failure and likely escalation to mass murder on America's streets.
This is bullshit. 93% of everyone incarcerated are males. Has society also failed them, or is it just genetic that men are more violent?
To make prison more equitable, we should release about half the men and jail more women. That would be fair, no?

Does your robust and detailed answer include other minorities?
Yes, as it says in the post you just quoted.

Asians are a minority here. Do we treat them so badly, that they resort to crime too?
Do they have the same history? No.

That actually matters.

The explanation of which I speak does not rely much on personal racism, if at all. It more focuses a bit on hardwired psychology and mostly on systemic issues.

This is bullshit. 93% of everyone incarcerated are males. Has society also failed them, or is it just genetic that men are more violent?
To make prison more equitable, we should release about half the men and jail more women. That would be fair, no?
See?

This guy ^^ won't like any explanation that doesn't completely rely on blacks being genetically inferior.

When racists race bait using questions like the thread title, they actually already have the only answer they will accept.

Those people have no place in searching for any other answer.

See?

This guy ^^ won't like any explanation that doesn't completely rely on blacks being genetically inferior.

When racists race bait using questions like the thread title, they actually already have the only answer they will accept.

Lol. Then explain why men in general are 93% of the prison population? Were the white men in jail discriminated against as well?

See?

And actually, the Nigerians here in America are out performing almost every other group. Why is that?

And actually, the Nigerians here in America are out performing almost every other group. Why is that?

Well, having already been given the information that we are not focusing on personal racism, one would then look at a difference in circumstance and history and culture.

Good luck.

I know you know the Southern Confederate Conservatives supported Slavery. Yes, Originally they were (D), but you keep denying that platforms changed and the Slave Owners were mainly from the South, which are Mostly Redneck Confederate Conservatives, which vote as (R) today.

So, your tired Shtick of (D) are responsible for Slavery is OLD NEWS Robert.
Just like YOU switched parties, the South and Current Day (R) are responsible for Slavery, and you know it.
The current day R have never supported slavery nor engaged in it. How can you defend the party that for a long time owned slaves?

Yes, as it says in the post you just quoted.

Do they have the same history? No.

That actually matters.

The explanation of which I speak does not rely much on personal racism, if at all. It more focuses a bit on hardwired psychology and mostly on systemic issues.
That is a crock of shit. Ask the Asians that come here. Ask the Jews. Ask the minority from India.
If psychology and systemic issues are the cause, then it should be reactionary across the board. Systemic means it relates to or affects an entire system.

Forum List

Back