6 shot in Brixton...in gun free Britain...

Another shooting in gun free Britain...

And? You make it sound like it happens all the time there...

The British police have stated that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain....criminals do not fear or respect the "bobbies," anymore...
Sorta like black thugs over here in the US who dont respect the P O l I C E

Six people?

Here are the number of people killed or injured by guns in the US in the past 72 hours.

9 pages of injuries or deaths at 25 incidences per page.

I don’t know why you start these inane threads. They prove absolutely nothing other than how rampant gun violence is in the US.
The City of London has a higher murder rate than the U.S per capita.
I see you're trying that old potato again.
The actual City of London consists of one square mile around parliament & Buckingham Palace. There are only 7000 residents and so the single murder you refer to represents over 12%. Try Greater London and the rate is tiny compared with most US cities.
You fuckers always play word games with Rate, like Obama lowered the rate of spending yet still spent 1.15 trillion dollars for 8 years for a grand total of 9 trillion dollars. Yeah, his rate went down but the spending doubled what Bush and all the other president did.

Six people?

Here are the number of people killed or injured by guns in the US in the past 72 hours.

I don’t know why you start these inane threads. They prove absolutely nothing other than how rampant gun violence is in the US.
The actual City of London consists of one square mile around parliament & Buckingham Palace. There are only 7000 residents and so the single murder you refer to represents over 12%. Try Greater London and the rate is tiny compared with most US cities.
You fuckers always play word games with Rate, like Obama lowered the rate of spending yet still spent 1.15 trillion dollars for 8 years for a grand total of 9 trillion dollars. Yeah, his rate went down but the spending doubled what Bush and all the other president did.
Yea...you'll probably need to run that by me again a few times before I have a clue what you are on about and how it relates to gun murder rates in the City of London?

The British police have stated that they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into Britain....criminals do not fear or respect the "bobbies," anymore...
Well because you report on mass shooting in the UK it doesn't amount anything in the US mass shootings.

Most of the mass shooting here are done by white folks.

Six people?

Thats because Bush Jr. left him the greatest depression since the last depression in 1930.

Of the 10,235 gun murders in the U.S....the majority are by young black males murdering other young black males, in democrat party controlled cities.....

Notice the total number of people killed in mass public shootings....notice also that not all of the shooters were white guys...

Then, take the number killed in mass public shootings and compare that to the 10,235 gun murders...in 2019

At that point, you will see how dumb your point on white guys and mass public shootings is...

Ladder Safety.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Six people?

Thats because Bush Jr. left him the greatest depression since the last depression in 1930.

No...he didn't...the democrats pushing the Community Re-investment Act, forcing banks to give out loans to people who couldn't pay them back caused the housing crash, not Bush......then obama's policies kept the economy from coming back.......

The Trump boom could be going on today..but the democrats ruined that too...

And....this is a thread on a shooting in Britain...not Bush..........please stay on topic.

Bwaaaahhaaaa...do you wake up in the morning and really hate yourself for being white?

Six people?

Ummm, bitch, here is the reason why the housing market crashed in 2007...

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.

What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace.
Give it to the Progressives to always fuck things up, then blame someone else for their failures, then when it is forgotten, those assholes end up Governors, who murder 10s of thousands of elderly...

Six people?

Ummm, bitch, here is the reason why the housing market crashed in 2007...

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.

What’s more, in the Clinton push to issue home loans to lower income borrowers, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac made a common practice to virtually end credit documentation, low credit scores were disregarded, and income and job history was also thrown aside. The phrase “subprime” became commonplace.
Give it to the Progressives to always fuck things up, then blame someone else for their failures, then when it is forgotten, those assholes end up Governors, who murder 10s of thousands of elderly...

Yep......as Dennis Prager states, everything the left touches they destroy.

Forum List

Back