61% of Americans believe Biden's violent rhetoric led to assassination attempt on Trump.

I still believe our government is covering up the truth about the attempted assassination.

I definitely believe it was a big part of it. The lefts hate speech against trump and Republicans has led to a large portion of the nation that blindly follow them to justify death and murder and even praise and worship it.

That's why we have everyday people posting shit like this.

What kind of person wishes a president dead? And prays for the family of an assassin while ignoring the innocent person dead by his hand?

All of them are to blame because their whole party has normalized violence by the constant hate speech towards trump and Republicans. By their willingness to let millions of illegals into the country and despite many raping or murdering they don't do anything. They let criminals and murderers go free in court. They praise BLM when they riot. When protestors block up streets and confront innocent people trying to get to work they do nothing.

The whole liberal, progressive, left, democratic side is responsible for trump being shot and the majority of violence most Americans face.

This magaturd virtue signalling has to stop.

According to Rassmussen Reports, 61 percent of Likely Voters believe that the Biden campaign framing Trump as “an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs” directly led to the shooting.
Even among Democrats, a near-majority believe the Biden campaign’s use of extreme rhetoric attacking Trump led to the assassination attempt.

Seems to me that in forming the question, the Rassmussen poll put JD Vance's words into Joe Biden's mouth.

They went there for the country dumb fucker
No, they went there to help orange guy overturn the election that he suffered a beatdown in. Too bad you & MAGA, like him, are not man enough to admit it.

COWARDS THRU & THRU.

Forum List

Back