63 year old man indicted for the brutal murder of his 27 year

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
63 year old man indicted for the brutal murder of his 27 year - Full story
"A Cleveland-area man who admitted he fatally shot his 27-year-old daughter at his family’s suburban home has been indicted in her death.

A jury charged Jamal Mansour, 63, with murder, aggravated murder and felony assault on Wednesday in the Sept. 27 slaying of his daughter, clinical pharmacist Tahani Mansour."

Awful crime.. how can someone do that to their own daughter

It's unfortunate that some cultures come to America and yet keep the old ways that dragged them down. They don't know any better and that is the sad part.

It's unfortunate that some cultures come to America and yet keep the old ways that dragged them down. They don't know any better and that is the sad part.
Don't you dare make excuses for these animals. They know better. They choose otherwise. The whole "they don't know any better" excuse is just that. Liberal excuse making.

Don't you dare make excuses for these animals. They know better. They choose otherwise. The whole "they don't know any better" excuse is just that. Liberal excuse making.
Oh shut up. He wasn't making excuses. He was lamenting about a person from another culture coming to America, and, instead of embracing its freedoms, continuing to carry with him antiquated views of family and honor.

Oh shut up. He wasn't making excuses. He was lamenting about a person from another culture coming to America, and, instead of embracing its freedoms, continuing to carry with him antiquated views of family and honor.
Go fuck yourself kunt. I wasn't talking to you. When I am, you'll know it. Kinda like now.

It's not an excuse. This is Islam and this is what liberals want to bring into the US. And it's un-American and immoral.

I agree. But soft shoeing the matter in any way, emboldens the liberal agenda, and diminishes the severity of the transgressions they commit. These animals need to be snuffed out like vermin. With extreme prejudice. In a manner so severe, that no one would even entertain the notion of picking up the banner from the last fallen carrier.

Go fuck yourself kunt. I wasn't talking to you. When I am, you'll know it. Kinda like now.
Fuck off, pussy. If I want any shit out of you, I'll scrape it off of my dick.

How sad.

I agree. But soft shoeing the matter in any way, emboldens the liberal agenda, and diminishes the severity of the transgressions they commit. These animals need to be snuffed out like vermin. With extreme prejudice. In a manner so severe, that no one would even entertain the notion of picking up the banner from the last fallen carrier.
Another supporter of genocide, eh?

"A Cleveland-area man who admitted he fatally shot his 27-year-old daughter at his family’s suburban home has been indicted in her death.

A jury charged Jamal Mansour, 63, with murder, aggravated murder and felony assault on Wednesday in the Sept. 27 slaying of his daughter, clinical pharmacist Tahani Mansour."

Considering his age, may all of his mail from now be forwarded to the nearest correctional facility.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Considering his age, may all of his mail from now be forwarded to the nearest correctional facility.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
agreed

You ask that, in a society where women have a recognized “right” to kill their own children, in the name of “choice”, and where thousands of innocent children are thus killed in cold blood on a daily basis.

What do you expect to happen, in a society that so devalues human life?

That's what LIbErals do: They make excuses for those who commit terrible, evil acts, and they even make excuses for those that make excuses.

You ask that, in a society where women have a recognized “right” to kill their own children, in the name of “choice”, and where thousands of innocent children are thus killed in cold blood on a daily basis.

What do you expect to happen, in a society that so devalues human life?
real talk

If he's guilty I hope he can get life imprisonment

Forum List

Back