7-Eleven is closing more than 400 locations

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
“Underperforming” nudge-nudge, wink-wink. We have to chose words wisely so to not offend.

I loved the local 711 as a kid. Kind of sad to see the chain needing to adapt.

“New YorkCNN —
Several hundred “underperforming” 7-Eleven locations across North America are closing, the convenience store announced.

Seven & I Holdings, the chain’s Japan-based parent company, revealed in an earnings report Thursday that 444 locations of 7-Eleven are shutting down because of a variety of issues, including slowing sales, declining traffic, inflationary pressures and a decrease in cigarette purchases.”

Read more -

“Underperforming” nudge-nudge, wink-wink. We have to chose words wisely so to not offend.

“New YorkCNN —
Several hundred “underperforming” 7-Eleven locations across North America are closing, the convenience store announced.

Seven & I Holdings, the chain’s Japan-based parent company, revealed in an earnings report Thursday that 444 locations of 7-Eleven are shutting down because of a variety of issues, including slowing sales, declining traffic, inflationary pressures and a decrease in cigarette purchases.”

Read more -

7-Eleven bought a bunch of Stripes

Raise your hand if you shopped at 7-11 on Dec 24th a few times....

The party that likes to fuck kids says "lower your standards".

b2f92520677d660e.jpg

every company needs to adapt or become a part of history.

I haven’t been to a 7-11 in ten years
There are so many better options…..WaWa, Quick Check, Sheetz….
Much, much better food and. coffee

“New YorkCNN —

Read more -

Believe it or not 7-11's core business is in Asia these days.

Like ALL "convenience" stores around the country have been doing for many decades...............

They close stores in underperforming areas and open new ones in up and coming areas.

This is all corporate bullshit propaganda to get you to shop more 7-11's.

THE question is...........

How many MORE stores are they OPENING UP????

Forum List

Back