🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

7 years in prison for man who shared intel with Hezbollah

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The Haifa District Court sentenced Milad Khatib, 26, from Majd al-Krum to seven years in prison on Tuesday after he was convicted of having contact with a foreign agent and conspiracy to aid an enemy in a time of war.

Within the framework of a plea bargain, Khatib pleaded guilty to the charges in exchange for a reduced charge. The charge of aiding an enemy was reduced to conspiracy.

7 years in prison for man who shared intel with Hezbollah - Israel News, Ynetnews

Where are the goontards here to protest his innocence and accuse the Israelis of setting this guy up?

Where are the goontards here to protest his innocence and accuse the Israelis of setting this guy up?

I'm surprised they aren't here to blame the Jooooooos yet.
They'll be here. They are out gathering ammunition. After all, a mob of people who want Jonathan Pollard to be boiled in oil and PFC Bradley Manning to be given a Nobel Peace Prize won't attack until all their heavy artillery is in place.

I'm surprised they aren't here to blame the Jooooooos yet.
They'll be here. They are out gathering ammunition. After all, a mob of people who want Jonathan Pollard to be boiled in oil and PFC Bradley Manning to be given a Nobel Peace Prize won't attack until all their heavy artillery is in place.
Thanks, H_G! I kid around a lot but I'm dead serious with my humor.

Forum List

Back