70+MM > 6MM

Trump X Spaces was posted on the internet. It wasn't even a serious interview, and both of the Musk and Trump made asses of themselves.

The comparison isn't even valid.
I agree

Trump spoke for 2 hours unscripted, wide variety of topics with the world greatest Entrepreneur

Kamala had highly edited 5 minutes of speaking time, read answers from note to questions like a take home quiz from one of her biggest fans and supporters

No comparison whatsoever

Prove it.
Demonstrate to the forum that your avatar has game.
Has credibility and gravitas.
That knows what it is talking about.
So that it won't appear to be silly and frivolous.
If you can't present proof you will hafta leave the forum in embarrassment.
And never post here again.

Well, OK then.
That would be honorable when you cannot prove a reckless allegation based on zero evidence.
Kamala is an anti-gravitas devise

So apparently Harris had about 2% of the adult voting age people in this country watch her while 98% chose not to bother tune in.
While Trump had nearly 25% or 1:4 eligible voters tune in.
Excellent analysis

Without massive voter fraud, if they had to rely on their ideas and popularity, the democrat Party would be in serious trouble

Deal with the fact Harris just showed America she's indecisive and unfit for the job.

My God man, even CNN talking heads were all over her failure.

41 minutes of interview reduced to 18 minutes on air?
Who replaces Kamala now?

You know, she has difficulty doing live, unscripted interviews. I bet she has some form of learning disability.

If you pay attention, she has problems formulating answers without reference material. Hence the notes for the debate.

Seriously.

You know, she has difficulty doing live, unscripted interviews. I bet she has some form of learning disability.

If you pay attention, she has problems formulating answers without reference material. Hence the notes for the debate.

Seriously.
I had seriously considered it, but I believe she might need to be drunk before appearing in public

Forum List

Back