700 Tennessee National Guard Deployed to Kuwait as State Struggles to Rescue Storm Victims

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, I’m sure the MSM will be talking about this extensively this Sunday.

They won't, you say? Oh, why not?

The task force of over 700 members of the Tennessee Army National Guard’s 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment left Saturday morning. According to Hoodline:

The deployment reflects the U.S. military’s continuing role in building partnerships and promoting self-reliance in the Middle East. By maintaining a military presence, conducting exercises, and fostering defense relationships, the Tennessee soldiers aim to strengthen regional security.

Add this to the growing list of poor Middle East decisions by the Biden-Harris regime.

Well, I’m sure the MSM will be talking about this extensively this Sunday.

They won't, you say? Oh, why not?

The task force of over 700 members of the Tennessee Army National Guard’s 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment left Saturday morning. According to Hoodline:
Add this to the growing list of poor Middle East decisions by the Biden-Harris regime.

Sorry, deployments like this one are planned and trained for sometimes years in advance, they aren't dependent on current events. All States have mutual support agreements with neighboring States and can get aid from them when needed. This has nothing to do with politics or the election.

So Biden/Harris can take care of foreign countries but can't even take care of our own borders? No surprise here.

The National Guard wasn't meant to be the "International Guard."

That's ridiculous

It's bad east of me

I went with a buddy a friend of ours asked us to take a ride with him to his elderly uncles

I'm dead we cleared a few trees all day. one was leaning against the house not much damage at all .we were able to shore it up pretty fast . we wound up helping out the neighbor also half his roof was shot ...uh boy .we were able to tarp it up

No power
We brought a generator...the uncle had two running the neighbor didn't have one he let him borrow it

They need help in east Tennessee and NC

I'm Sure the Biden /Harris admin is cutting whopping 700.00 dollar checks as we speak ...while illegals are walking around with full EBT and kitty kat yum yum bellies, cash cards, and semi autos
Trump needs to get his fat ass out there

Forum List

Back