71% know BHO has no new plan for jobs/growth

I have an idea!

How about if he slashes taxes on the wealthy?

This will lead to a booming economy because everyone knows that tax cut pay for themselves. It will also lead to millions jobs trickling down

Once rich people get more money, the first thing they ask is ....Who can I hire?

Fox News Poll: 71 percent say Obama?s offering nothing new on economy | Fox News
the other 29 are radical libs
6 years with no job growth, barley above 09 numbers and still far below 08 numbers

The slow job growth is a direct result of several years of government jobs being cut, and jobs in the private sector that depend on government spending being cut.

In other words, the slow job growth is a direct result of conservatives getting just what they always say they want...

...smaller government.

Blaming Obama because you've gotten your wish is rather disengenuous isn't it?

Fox News Poll: 71 percent say Obama?s offering nothing new on economy | Fox News
6 years with no job growth, barley above 09 numbers and still far below 08 numbers

The slow job growth is a direct result of several years of government jobs being cut, and jobs in the private sector that depend on government spending being cut.

In other words, the slow job growth is a direct result of conservatives getting just what they always say they want...

...smaller government.

Please don't point out the obvious to these fuking idiot Obama haters. It really makes their heads hurt when confronted by the truth.

Cut government spending cut government spending CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING.

OK so we did, and NOW you assholes want to blame the man that gave you what you wanted. Pitiful.

I doubt Barry give shit one about the economy. Hell. He was more interested in his ACA than the economy.

He doesn't need anyone to vote for him again and he's set for life.

Naah. He could give shit one.

I doubt Barry give shit one about the economy. Hell. He was more interested in his ACA than the economy.

He doesn't need anyone to vote for him again and he's set for life.

Naah. He could give shit one.

He was the mouthpiece "helping" Pelosi and Reid get the healthcare through and he is still just talking and blaming and doing nothing to help anyone or anything and that is how he likes it. He is after all, only a ROCK STAR, with low information voters., meanwhile making America the laughing stock of the world.

I have an idea!

This will lead to a booming economy because everyone knows that tax cut pay for themselves. It will also lead to millions jobs trickling down

Once rich people get more money, the first thing they ask is ....Who can I hire?

tax reform in 01 and 03 led to the creation of 8 million real jobs

...smaller government.

Why is it that the staes that lead in job creation also have a huge amount of oil and gas work going on?
Govt Jobs does not create anything
it takes tax payers welath to support those jobs
that re distrubutes wealth, it does not create it

Last edited:
I have an idea!

You must be thinking of Bill Clinton

I have an idea!

Dec 6, 2012 - The proof is in the pudding over the Bush tax cuts. They were followed by a record 52 straight months of job creation, producing 8 million new ...
Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts - Forbes

Dec 6, 2012 - The proof is in the pudding over the Bush tax cuts. They were followed by a record 52 straight months of job creation, producing 8 million new ...

What happened to those jobs?

The Titanic was having an historic voyage until it hit the iceberg

He's not interested in growth. He needs a constant state of crisis.

He knows if there's anything positive to report, his sycophants with Press badges will give him ALL the credit. When bad things happen, they'll figure out a way to blame it on republicrats, and the bed wetters will lap up that bullshit up right off the ground and regurgitate here and everywhere else they can.

The moonbat messiah is deliberately trying to turn this nation into a turd world country. The bed wetters we tolerate here are what Lenin referred to as "useful idiots".

Obviously they're useful only to leftist apparatchiks, because they're way to stupid to be useful for anything else.

What happened to those jobs?

The Titanic was having an historic voyage until it hit the iceberg

The democratic party took control of thje legeslation branch for the first time in 12 years in 2007
The wite house in 2009
the wheels came off in 12 months after 2007
you tell me?

...smaller government.

Please don't point out the obvious to these fuking idiot Obama haters. It really makes their heads hurt when confronted by the truth.

OK so we did, and NOW you assholes want to blame the man that gave you what you wanted. Pitiful.

What in the fuck are you talking about bed wetter? When has spending been cut? Who did the Gov't lay off?

If you people were more full of shit we'd have a national sanitation emergency.

Barry is the most incompetent CiC that this country has EVER had to suffer through. Hell, a 5 year old could have accomplished what this raving communist has....

This is what happens when democrats are in the White House. - Absolutely NOTHING.

I have an idea!

We shouldn't be taxing the wealthy at all, only those earning less than $100,000 per year. The country would be in much better shape then.

...smaller government.

What in the fuck are you talking about bed wetter? When has spending been cut? Who did the Gov't lay off?

If you people were more full of shit we'd have a national sanitation emergency.

SEQUESTRATION

Ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Nah no spending has been cut.

What a fuking idiot you are petey.

...smaller government.

Except government jobs have not been cut since Obama took office, government is not smaller, and government spending has gone up each and every year.

Last edited:

...smaller government.

Except government jobs have not been cut since Obama took office, government is not smaller, and government spending has gone up each and every year.

I don't know what the actual stats are, but in my opinion, government has grown by leaps and bounds since that clown took office. A couple of years ago holdgren (Barry's "regulation" czar) had ALREADY installed some 140,000 NEW regulations for America. Hell, by now, it's probably closer to 500,000.

Forum List

Back