72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want [Genocidal-palestine] Hamas Removed

Quit believing the solution is in killing each other. It's pretty stupid and it's not working.
Okay. So you agree that Hamas and the people of Gaza should put down their arms, surrender, never attack Israel again, give up all forms of resistance. And there will be peace. We agree.

So you say, but so far you have been unable to say what the practical alternative is, so what makes you think there is one?

What I suggested isn't being tried.

Sadly we are an evil bunch of people who will never learn.

Okay. So you agree that Hamas and the people of Gaza should put down their arms, surrender, never attack Israel again, give up all forms of resistance. And there will be peace. We agree.

Surrender? No. Quit believing killing is the answer? Yes. Release the hostages? Yes.

RE: 72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want [Genocidal-palestine] Hamas Removed
SUBTOPIC: Abusing the legal system
※→ et al,
Well, no. By precision removal of the threat. And supervision. And re-education.
(COMMENT)

I noticed that yesterday, South Africa and Lybia both Applications to the International Court of Justice (ICJ):

10 May 2024​
Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel) - South Africa submits an urgent request for the indication of additional provisional measures and the modification of previous provisional measures.​
10 May 2024​
Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide in the Gaza Strip (South Africa v. Israel) - Libya files a declaration of intervention in the proceedings under Article 63 of the Statute.​

Statute of the Court of Justice (ICJ) said:

Article 63

1. Whenever the construction of a convention to which states other than those concerned in the case are parties is in question, the Registrar shall notify all such states forthwith.

2. Every state so notified has the right to intervene in the proceedings; but if it uses this right, the construction given by the judgment will be equally binding upon it.

This is a case of the Islamic resistance trying to hide behind the ICJ knowing that the conflict could end if the Islamic Resistance Movement surrendered. This is the case of the Israelis bringing the war, initiated by the Islamic Resistance to a conclusion. Knowing the end is near, the Islamic Resistance Movement is crying for help as they drown in war of their own making.

1709140223765.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Surrender? No. Quit believing killing is the answer? Yes. Release the hostages? Yes.
How do you propose to get Hamas to believe that killing is not the answer? I gave my four-step solution to the problem. What is yours?

Quit believing the solution is in killing each other. It's pretty stupid and it's not working.
So you say, but so far you have been unable to say what the practical alternative is, so what makes you think there is one?
That isn't all that was done.
That is all that was done. In order to prevent weapons being shipped to Hamas, all shipments had to be inspected by Israel before entering Gaza, and only weapons or dual use items were prevented from going in. The process was completely transparent and was observed by the US and UN. Where there were disagreements about how much of a dual use item would be allowed in, the issue was negotiated and since Hamas got enough concrete and steel to build 35 - 50 miles of steel and concrete tunnels under Gaza's cities, clearly commerce was not limited by the blockade.

How do you propose to get Hamas to believe that killing is not the answer? I gave my four-step solution to the problem. What is yours?

Nobody cares what I would do.

The thread is about 78% believing Israel needs to destroy Hamas and me believing people don't actually understand what they are supporting.

That is all that was done. In order to prevent weapons being shipped to Hamas, all shipments had to be inspected by Israel before entering Gaza, and only weapons or dual use items were prevented from going in. The process was completely transparent and was observed by the US and UN. Where there were disagreements about how much of a dual use item would be allowed in, the issue was negotiated and since Hamas got enough concrete and steel to build 35 - 50 miles of steel and concrete tunnels under Gaza's cities, clearly commerce was not limited by the blockade.

Gaza’s food system has been stretched to breaking point by Israel

Yes, Palestine had it so good.

Nobody cares what I would do.

The thread is about 78% believing Israel needs to destroy Hamas and me believing people don't actually understand what they are supporting.
It seems people would be supporting the solution I, and many others here have proposed. If you can't imagine an alternative, then ...

Quit believing killing and controlling is the answer.
How do you go about doing that?

The fact is there are no practical steps Israel can take to protect its citizens other than destroying Hamas' capability to launch large scale attacks on its citizens and to then establish security control over Gaza so that Hamas and other terrorist groups can't reorganize.

How do you go about doing that?

The fact is there are no practical steps Israel can take to protect its citizens other than destroying Hamas' capability to launch large scale attacks on its citizens and to then establish security control over Gaza so that Hamas and other terrorist groups can't reorganize.

It didn't work before.

The Hamas Massacre Would Have Been Unthinkable without Influences from Nazi Germany: Interview with Martin Cüppers
By Bernhard Junginger · Monday, December 18, 2023.

Editor’s note: Martin Cüppers directs the Research Unit Ludwigsburg at the University of Stuttgart in Germany, where he also teaches in the Department of History. He studies the crimes of the Nazi regime, especially the Holocaust, and how they were treated by postwar German society and its judiciary. Together with Klaus-Michael Mallmann he published Halbmond und Hakenkreuz: Das Dritte Reich, die Araber und Palästina [Half Moon and Swastika: The Third Reich, the Arabs and Palestine] in 2006. His work belongs to a growing body of scholarship that exposes how Nazi Germany was able to insinuate its exterminationist antisemitism into the Middle East and how that influence continues to poison Arab and especially Palestinian views of Israelis and Jews in general. Other contributions to this important line of research include books by Matthias Küntzel, such as Jihad and Jew-Hatred (Telos Press, 2009) and Nazis, Islamic Antisemitism and the Middle East (Routledge, 2024), Jeffrey Herf’s Nazi Propaganda for the Arab World (Yale Univ. Press, 2009), and Elham Manea’s The Perils of Nonviolent Islamism. The Nazi genealogy of Palestinian animosity toward the Jews helps understand the particular viciousness of the Hamas attack of October 7, 2023. This interview originally appeared in the Augsburger Allgemeine Zeitung on December 5 and appears here with Cüppers’s permission. Translated by Russell A. Berman, whose commentary appears here Anti-Zionism and Antisemitism: A Note on Cüppers].

Poll: 72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want Hamas Removed.

It's your basic green flag operation...

Screen Shot 22.jpg

That Wall Street Journal op-ed was written by former Mossad deputy director Ram Ben-Barak and Israel’s former UN representative, Danny Danon.

And, of course, like clockwork....

Basically what we're seing at the moment is your standard ethnic cleansing.

That's what Netanyahu means when he references Amalek from the Old Testament. Duh.

They want them out.

Once they're out, they''ll proceed to rebuild the infrastructure they've destroyed and commence to trying to get as many Jews from around the world back in Israel when the shit hits the fan after they drop the Palestinians off here and in Europe.

This ain't rocket science, people...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back