Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Oh wow. Tehran Times....
I must be associated with Hezbollah. :cool:

1623889541870.png
twintowers.jpg

Last edited:
I turned completely around on 9/11.

We were on a glide path to peace, prosperity and budget surpluses when our Intel Agencies murdered 3,000 Americans and blamed it on Islamists just to embroil us in an unwinnable war and built the surveillance State.

Most evil motherfuckers on the planet

1623889150748.png

Article from 2020

Last edited:
Some of that is correct.
The rest of it is bullshit spewing from morons.

There were WAY too many indicators that pointed to Bush being the inside terrorist here.
There were WAY too many private journalists that spoke with a LOT of White House interns
that all said the same thing.....Bush was behind it. Too many notices left around his office(s) that
other people were privy to that confirmed what these interns claimed.

And kind of interesting, that ALL of these notes, witnesses, and interns suddenly "disappeared" a few days after their findings were published.

Jet fuel burns at around 410 degrees. Metals such as steel and iron start burning and melting around 1500 degrees. Jet fuel also does not cause explosions such as what destroyed these buildings.

Bush was in fact, a worm for the Dems, as he is butt-buddies with the Clintons....who turned the entire DNC into their private mafia organization in 1993.

Oh wow. Tehran Times....
I must be associated with Hezbollah. :cool:

View attachment 502266View attachment 502256

In Aug 1987 the 1st Tac Fighter Wing was supporting Denmark in case of a USSR incursion into Europe, that was what we were training for.

In Apr 1988, the 1st Tac Fighter Wing was training for some new type of desert warfare.

In Aug 1990 the 1st jets to land in Saudi Arabia? 1st Tac Fighter Wing..

Yeah, sure is something that establishment Republican George Bush 41 kinda knew something was amiss, and why we were training for the desert...

Some of that is correct.
The rest of it is bullshit spewing from morons.

There were WAY too many indicators that pointed to Bush being the inside terrorist here.
There were WAY too many private journalists that spoke with a LOT of White House interns
that all said the same thing.....Bush was behind it. Too many notices left around his office(s) that
other people were privy to that confirmed what these interns claimed.

And kind of interesting, that ALL of these notes, witnesses, and interns suddenly "disappeared" a few days after their findings were published.

Jet fuel burns at around 410 degrees. Metals such as steel and iron start burning and melting around 1500 degrees. Jet fuel also does not cause explosions such as what destroyed these buildings.

Bush was in fact, a worm for the Dems, as he is butt-buddies with the Clintons....who turned the entire DNC into their private mafia organization in 1993.
Bush used his company West Star Satellite along with Raytheon and pulled electricity off Hoover Dam and shot a Death Ray to incinerate the buildings, which is why they turned to dust. No bombs would turn everything to dust.

I guess it was the FBI/CIA who tried to bomb the building during Clinton, eh?

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

The FBI has a huge file on 911. We, the American people, paid for it. Why can't we see it?
Get elected president and expose it.

You certainly are not going to lobby traitor Joe to release it...
I doubt he'd hear me.

Paint "release the FBI 911 file" on your butt and wave it at the WH. There are so many homos in the WH, one is bound to get excited....

Col Tim osman, the CIA/Mossad who became "Osama" was never in Saudi. Saudi lied about that. Saudi was invested in gold, oil(obvious), defense stocks and the long bond on 910.

Crown prince bin salman was epstein's #1 customer....

Bush used his company West Star Satellite along with Raytheon and pulled electricity off Hoover Dam and shot a Death Ray to incinerate the buildings, which is why they turned to dust. No bombs would turn everything to dust.
Save the disingenuous sarcasm for the Sunday school kids.
It was military grade-nano-thermite charges strategically placed on the core columns by 'elevator maintenance' crews , or fireproofing workers.

It was military grade-nano-thermite charges strategically placed on the core columns by 'elevator maintenance' crews , or fireproofing workers.
that was a small part of it

that was a small part of it
Yeah.
That's why everyone knows about it .

I guess it was the FBI/CIA who tried to bomb the building during Clinton, eh?

You mean the Mossad/CIA.

The FBI has a huge file on 911. We, the American people, paid for it. Why can't we see it?
Get elected president and expose it.

You certainly are not going to lobby traitor Joe to release it...
I doubt he'd hear me.

Paint "release the FBI 911 file" on your butt and wave it at the WH. There are so many homos in the WH, one is bound to get excited....
You talk about gays and butts more than any poster on this board.

New Topics

Forum List

Back