A Black Explains Why He Attacked Elderly Jewish Man (video)

This is not the 1950s, when I was a teenager.

No one (men, women, or children) knows his/her place anymore.

Besides ethnicity X being completely out of control nowadays and coddled by foolish liberals, other people of all ethnicities do not know their place (look at those idiots on airplanes who cause a ruckus or the uncivilized behavior in stores or behind the wheel).

Besides ethnicity X being completely out of control nowadays and coddled by foolish liberals, other people of all ethnicities do not know their place (look at those idiots on airplanes who cause a ruckus or the uncivilized behavior in stores or behind the wheel).

Mainly Trump supporters, those who won't wear their masks or those who were returning from the Jan. 6th insurrection and riot.

And here we have an 83 year old alzheimers patient talking like it's the 1890's. The only ethnicity out of control is yours. Thats why white supremacists are the number one threat of terror. Crime was higher in the 1950's there is no "place" that certain people are supposed to know. Furthermore all you scabs do is look for stories about black crime against whites yet the reality is this"

1622035334907.png

Whites have been attacking Jews for centuries and they are the main ones doing it now. Hitler wasn't black and those motherfucks walking the streets talking about being replaced by Jews are not black either.

That guy is an indoctrinated animal. He said he had a right to attack the other man. There are a number of people who post here who believe the same.
Yeah, you and the other white racist who threaten race war every day.

That guy is an indoctrinated animal. He said he had a right to attack the other man. There are a number of people who post here who believe the same.
Yeah, you and the other white racist who threaten race war every day.
I have never threatened a race war you stupid hotep. I bet that perp is a black hebrew israelite who thinks Jews stole the religion from blacks lol. News flash black Americans came from W. Africa you know like 3,000 miles away from Israel/Levant.

This dude's an effin animal. They should have tranquilized him. Thanks to Democrats, cops now have the worst job in the world
He's insane. He's like your typical Islamic Terrorist.
Now is everyone starting to see what the media is doing to this country???
CNN and MSM need to be shut down immediately....because they are doing this.

He has a right to attack any one he wants. Blacks truly and absolutely believe this. I saw it coming 40 years ago. It is this unassailable belief that underlies black violence and black crime.

A culture that was taken out of the jungle only a few hundred years ago. Why is anyone surprised? This is who they are.

He has a right to attack any one he wants. Blacks truly and absolutely believe this. I saw it coming 40 years ago. It is this unassailable belief that underlies black violence and black crime.
Yet they still have the awareness of where the boundaries are. They won't jump old folks around my part of the country because they know they'd be in a shootout, no doubt at all.

Forum List

Back