Bull Ring a challenge to IM2 and Asclepias !

Beat way to
i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
Best way to trip up a Democrat.

Just quote Biden and tell him it was Trump who said it.

Best way to quote a complete fucking idiot that's been on the boards for years. Just quote Trump and his Entire fucking family. 4 years Opportunity. Waste. Diarrhea Trump Diplomacy.
Well there's the rub.
The media doesn't normally repeat Trump quotes.
Most of what you folks on the left know about Trump isn't direct quotes....instead we have heard how the talking-heads feel about what Trump said. Course none of them had anything good to say about him....because they were, as it has been revealed, actual advocates for Democrats.
I discovered this early into his presidency. If you have horrible things to say about everything someone says or does....most people are going to think that that person is a horrible person.
That's what the media did to Trump. 5+ years of cussing out Trump and lampooning everything he said or did eventually had some effect on what people who fail to pay attention think.....and what is an indictment on the MSM is their Marxist tactic of accusing Trump of crimes or activity that Biden or some other Democrat is guilty of themselves. But of course that's okay. Democrats can get away with actions that Trump never could get away with in a million years.

Last edited:
Beat way to
i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !

Best way to quote a complete fucking idiot that's been on the boards for years. Just quote Trump and his Entire fucking family. 4 years Opportunity. Waste. Diarrhea Trump Diplomacy.
Wow....you really got me that time.
LOL!!!

Beat way to

Wow....you really got me that time.
LOL!!!
And you're still a Dick. Fuck off.

Beat way to

^^Crying chinaman
Fuck U mikey. Yer still a fucking little beotch.

TOP DEFINITION
Flaming Idiot
A person so idiotic that when you see them, they appear to be consumed by the sheer amount of tangible stupidity flaring from them.

Beat way to

Well there's the rub.
The media doesn't normally repeat Trump quotes.
Most of what you folks on the left know about Trump isn't direct quotes....instead we have heard how the talking-heads feel about what Trump said. Course none of them had anything good to say about him....because they were, as it has been revealed, actual advocates for Democrats.
I discovered this early into his presidency. If you have horrible things to say about everything someone says or does....most people are going to think that that person is a horrible person.
That's what the media did to Trump. 5+ years of cussing out Trump and lampooning everything he said or did eventually had some effect on what people who fail to pay attention think.....and what is an indictment on the MSM is their Marxist tactic of accusing Trump of crimes or activity that Biden or some other Democrat is guilty of themselves. But of course that's okay. Democrats can get away with actions that Trump never could get away with in a million years.
the msm i meddled in the 2020 elections with constant lies and and the social media giants meddled with lies and censorship .

Trump is a fucking racist pig.
Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Voters of Color Drive Biden’s Improved Standing Against Trump Amid Twin Crises
Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
https://morningconsult.com/2020/06/...-polling-lead-coronavirus-protests/ [/QUOTE]
Why are you always lying?

Last edited:
He isn’t against affirmative action. He isn’t against programs designed to help poor black people. He won’t take poor black kids healthcare from them
Please answer the question asked.

Typically for the far left, when faced with a question for which they do not have an answer, they simply answer a different question.

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE POSTING ON THIS THREAD WHO ARE NOT CHALLENGING OR CHALLENGED.

YES...THAT MEANS ME TOO.

BUT SOMEONE HAS TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.
Seeing as this thread is over a year old and those challenged never showed up, your point while technically true is moot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back