A collection of reasons for refusing the “Vaccine”

That great job you applied for? You have to be vaxxed to work for this company.

The Blue Jays are going to be playing in Buffalo starting June 1st. Fans will be in vaxxed sections with no social distancing and masks, or not, and the unvaxxed will be socially distanced. Tickets for the unvaxxed will cost twice as much as those for the vaxxed - you have a buy an extra ticket to cover the social distancing.

COVID-19-Travel-Papers.jpg

The Blue Jays are going to be playing in Buffalo starting June 1st. Fans will be in vaxxed sections with no social distancing and masks, or not, and the unvaxxed will be socially distanced. Tickets for the unvaxxed will cost twice as much as those for the vaxxed - you have a buy an extra ticket to cover the social distancing.
Wow, I bet this sports franchise will really make money! People will just FLOCK to these games.

Not.

How about "My body, my choice"?

31 reasons not to take the “vaccine”​

"1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything...."

31 reasons not to take the “vaccine”
First reason is incorrect.
1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

It's a vaccine. It's intended to stimulate an immune response. No vaccine has ever provided complete immunity to a disease to every person taking it.

Being difficult makes me special.

Wow, I bet this sports franchise will really make money! People will just FLOCK to these games.

Not.

I'm pretty sure the definition of "Being Difficult" would include demanding special concessions of others or for yourself. Just choosing not to march in your parade is the opposite of being difficult.
Good thread --- I'm collecting good replies to the questioning busybodies out in the public, if I ever start going there again. Looking real mean might dissuade people who shouldn't be harassing strangers anyway.

"I'm not going to march in your parade" ought to at least confuse them for long enough for me to move off.

No, if someone said that to me, I would realize immediately that they had nothing and consider them a total idiot.

"1. It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything...."

You go for that. Your body, your choice. You go with that.

Friday is my birthday. I'll be getting together with my friends who have been vaxxed to celebrate. No unvaxxed allowed.

That great job you applied for? You have to be vaxxed to work for this company.

The province of Alberta has told residents that large events will not be allowed until 60% of Albertans are vaxxed.

Your body, your choice. Chose wisely.

So is that your new form of social-identity or "wokeness"? So you got pricked by an untested substance that may or may not prevent you from being infected. Getting pricked is probably nothing new to you.

You're probably still wearing a mask too, while you drive down the street in your car, being the only person in the car, right?

Happy Bday, by the way, mutant. :laughing0301:

Why refuse a vaccine...

Because you want to ensure that COVID remains a threat and that masks become a permanent fixture in our society
You wear masks the rest of your life, 24/7. See, that'll make up for the rest of us!
I’m afraid masks are not gone for good. Because 30 percent of the population refuses to vaccinate, COVID will remain with us. It will mutate and keep popping up when we thought we had it beaten.
Time to pull out the masks

Why refuse a vaccine...

Because you want to ensure that COVID remains a threat and that masks become a permanent fixture in our society
You wear masks the rest of your life, 24/7. See, that'll make up for the rest of us!
I’m afraid masks are not gone for good. Because 30 percent of the population refuses to vaccinate, COVID will remain with us. It will mutate and keep popping up when we thought we had it beaten.

Good. That way we master race of immune ones can identify you mutants.

Not.

Yes, we will. My friends and I can't wait to go to a Jays game. The last of the unvaxxed is getting her first shot today!!! The rest of the crew (6 people ranging in age from late 30's to early 70's), are all vaxxed and ready to go!!

In Toronto, line up for open vaccination sites are lined up from the time they open until after they close - every day!!! In Canada, there is little vaccine resistance, and Canada expects to achieve herd immunity through vaccination by mid-June!!!

Our vaccines roll-out is slow because 7 of our 10 Premiers are Conservatives, who are completely inept at organizing anything. Jason Kenney, the Conservative Premier of Alberta (our most conservative province), is telling the most anti-vax Province in Canada, that there were will no concerts or sporting events until 70% of the Province is vaccinated.

Your body, your choice!! Choose wisely.

Why refuse a vaccine...

Why refuse a vaccine...

I think I've got you figured out. You know the best way to get us never, never to do what you say is to keep ordering us to do it.
AND, you actually believe all the "science" nonsense, so you think we'll all die from the disease if you can keep us from getting vaccinated by being obnoxious. And that's what you're hoping for.

Hope on.

Not.

Yes, we will. My friends and I can't wait to go to a Jays game. The last of the unvaxxed is getting her first shot today!!! The rest of the crew (6 people ranging in age from late 30's to early 70's), are all vaxxed and ready to go!!

In Toronto, line up for open vaccination sites are lined up from the time they open until after they close - every day!!! In Canada, there is little vaccine resistance, and Canada expects to achieve herd immunity through vaccination by mid-June!!!

Our vaccines roll-out is slow because 7 of our 10 Premiers are Conservatives, who are completely inept at organizing anything. Jason Kenney, the Conservative Premier of Alberta (our most conservative province), is telling the most anti-vax Province in Canada, that there were will no concerts or sporting events until 70% of the Province is vaccinated.

Your body, your choice!! Choose wisely.
You Canadians sure do march in lockstep.

I am not over 75, i am not a sick, weak pajama boy, why should i take a vaccine that might compromise my immune system?
Because it can save your life

Save it from what? I went to hundreds of garage sales, estate sales, yard sales, flea markets, auctions, gun shows, and crowded stores, both last year and this year. I never wore a mask, as were many of the people I came in contact with. I've been sneezed on, coughed on, had face to face conversations with people I didn't even know, and didn't die. I did catch the virus late last Summer, but it was like a three-day cold.

You're being played the fool.
I know a guy....

My sister in law died of COVID in January
My brother and his wife caught COVID in March and both were hospitalized. They both still need oxygen.

Get your fucking shot
Lets put an end to this thing
Oh i know why you need the vaccine, because your Prog masters told you to take it, and like a good little prog slave, you obeyed your masters...

In a roundabout way, this Covid thing has shown us something very important about democrats. They seem to follow and need a group-think, abhore individualism, the very BACKBONE of our country, and seem to have an involuntary stimulus to conformity.

Any OTHER group that remind you of?

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 1.02.01 AM.png

Why refuse a vaccine...

Good. That way we master race of immune ones can identify you mutants.
conservatives are ensuring that masks will be required for some time.

30 percent non vaccinated will ensure that

I may have to get it to attend my kids sporting events and I have the antibodies to COVID naturally. Silly but this is what we do for our kids. Both my kids may get it too. My youngest turns 12 in Sept.

Why refuse a vaccine...

I think I've got you figured out. You know the best way to get us never, never to do what you say is to keep ordering us to do it.
AND, you actually believe all the "science" nonsense, so you think we'll all die from the disease if you can keep us from getting vaccinated by being obnoxious. And that's what you're hoping for.

Hope on.
Conservative resistance to masks and social distancing allowed the US to have record deaths

Now, the resistance to vaccines will allow COVID to stay with us

Don’t throw your masks away

Why refuse a vaccine...

Hope on.
Conservative resistance to masks and social distancing allowed the US to have record deaths

How? If you're vaccinated and are immune, why do you care if I am not vaccinated? Cause I had it early and have been immune, I have been living carefree for over a year now.

Why refuse a vaccine...

Hope on.

How? If you're vaccinated and are immune, why do you care if I am not vaccinated? Cause I had it early and have been immune, I have been living carefree for over a year now.
Talk to your Doctor
He will tell you even though you have had COVID, you should still get vaccinated.

Better yet, you should listen to what Fox News tells you

Why refuse a vaccine...

Hope on.

Talk to your Doctor
He will tell you even though you have had COVID, you should still get vaccinated.

He said to wait and that I am fully protected. He is a Harvard Med school grad and is affiliated with Mass General. He says my reaction will be strong due to my antibodies. I told you this before. Do you have dementia?

Why refuse a vaccine...

Hope on.

Talk to your Doctor

He said to wait and that I am fully protected. He is a Harvard Med school grad and is affiliated with Mass General. He says my reaction will be strong due to my antibodies. I told you this before. Do you have dementia?
I say......BULLSHIT

Forum List

Back