Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Correctly stating the situation as it is

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Just a few hours ago, Trump put up the following post

"WOMEN ARE POORER THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS HEALTHY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS SAFE ON THE STREETS THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE MORE DEPRESSED AND UNHAPPY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, AND ARE LESS OPTIMISTIC AND CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO!" he wrote in a Truth Social post. "I WILL FIX ALL OF THAT, AND FAST, AND AT LONG LAST THIS NATIONAL NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER."

None of the above is based on facts. In fact, the opposite has occurred:

Donald Trump claims women are poorer than they were 4 years ago. Here's what the data says.

And a week ago, he stated: "WOMEN WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, BECAUSE IT IS NOW WHERE IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE, WITH THE STATES, AND A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE."

I don't know exactly what is happening to this man, but I will let you be the judge of it

"WOMEN ARE POORER THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS HEALTHY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS SAFE ON THE STREETS THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE MORE DEPRESSED AND UNHAPPY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, AND ARE LESS OPTIMISTIC AND CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO!" he wrote in a Truth Social post. "I WILL FIX ALL OF THAT, AND FAST, AND AT LONG LAST THIS NATIONAL NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER."

Donald Trump claims women are poorer than they were 4 years ago. Here's what the data says.

And a week ago, he stated: "WOMEN WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, BECAUSE IT IS NOW WHERE IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE, WITH THE STATES, AND A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE."

I don't know exactly what is happening to this man, but I will let you be the judge of it

Seems that Gallup disagrees with you: .. you know, the facts:

Global Study Issues Wake-Up Call for Women's Health

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The pandemic may be over, but the latest Hologic Global Women’s Health Index survey shows women’s health is no better now than it was at the height of it. In some cases, women’s health today is even worse.

Data from Year 3 of the annual global women’s health study, conducted in 143 countries and territories in 2022, reveal billions of women aren’t getting tested for deadly diseases, are continuing to suffer from physical or emotional health issues, and are struggling to afford food.

Nearly 1 billion women are still struggling to afford food.

When women can meet their basic needs, their life expectancies go up and the mortality rates of mothers, infants and children go down. But for nearly 1 billion women worldwide, basics like food and shelter remain unaffordable. Three in 10 women worldwide say they cannot afford the food or shelter that they or their families need.

While the number of women struggling to afford housing has not changed over the past three years, in Gallup’s historical trends on this question, the percentage of women struggling to afford shelter has almost doubled in the past decade.

Women don’t feel any safer or more satisfied with their healthcare.

Many women -- including more than four in 10 young women between the ages of 15 and 24 -- do not feel safe walking alone at night where they live.

Worldwide, more than one in three women (34%) do not feel safe walking alone at night in their own community -- meaning that nearly 1 billion women feel unsafe. However, while the proportion of women who feel unsafe is down slightly from Year 2, it is the same as the percentage in Year 1.

From CBS
But the Department of Justice's National Crime Victimization Survey suggests overall violent crime rates, as well as the rates of rape and sexual assault, were higher in 2023, compared with rates in 2020 and 2019. Still, those estimates are limited by the margin of error and the fact that victims of murder are not included.

Women's rates of depression have indeed increased — so have men's, according to Gallup's National Health and Well Being index. About 24% of women said they were being treated for depression in 2023, compared with about 18% in 2017. Men's rates rose to about 11% from 9% over the same period.

Gallup noted that "alarming rates of depression are not unique to the U.S.," and added that the increase could be due to the impacts of the pandemic, from feelings of isolation to disruptions in mental health services caused by the health emergency.

Trump is having a mental meltdown and at the age of 78 it is inevitable

If Trump is elected then Vance will be president soon

Catching himself slipping, Trump reassured his crowd: “I almost said the state of Pennsylvania but I said, I meant the Commonwealth, I never said the state, I was able to catch it because I’m cognitively very strong.”

Last edited:

There's a word missing from his word salad: "we"

He's talking to the people Vance already addressed.

Trump is having a mental meltdowns and at the age of 78 it is inevitable.

If Trump is elected then Vance will be president soon

Catching himself slipping, Trump reassured his crowd: “I almost said the state of Pennsylvania but I said, I meant the Commonwealth, I never said the state, I was able to catch it because I’m cognitively very strong.”

Wow, you people. So I assume when Kamala said she wanted to debate the VICE PRESIDENT AGAIN, she has also slipped a few cogs?

Hmmm ..... Sounds about right.

There's a word missing from his word salad: "we"

He's talking to the people Vance already addressed.
You know how Trump is, he addresses only the people that are needed for him to win the election. The White men are all with him (no matter what), so he had to key on women because they are the ones leaving him. He is looking out for himself, not you (a White man).

You know how Trump is, he addresses only the people that are needed for him to win the election. The White men are all with him (no matter what), so he had to key on women because they are the ones leaving him. He is looking out for himself, not you (a White man).
They're leaving? Who are all those women at Trump rallies?

Trump is a misogynist. So is mini-me. He's lying (as you post) that he's somehow concerned with "these women." HE's not. If he was actually concerned with women he'd be interested something other than their vaginas and ovaries.

They're leaving? Who are all those women at Trump rallies?
I didn't say ALL the women but it is a problem for him

Donald Trump's Women Voter Problem is Getting Worse

Polls show that the proportion of women who plan to vote for Trump in November is less than the proportion who voted for him in the 2020 election. Meanwhile, experts told Newsweek Trump's views on abortion and his recent legal cases involving women will impact voter behavior on polling day.

Trump is a misogynist. So is mini-me. He's lying (as you post) that he's somehow concerned with "these women." HE's not. If he was actually concerned with women he'd be interested something other than their vaginas and ovaries.
And yet Biden was elected

Seems that Gallup disagrees with you: .. you know, the facts:

From CBS

From you first link:

"annual global women’s health study, conducted in 143 countries"

Of course, things are worse in OTHER countries. Nonetheless, that does not apply to the U.S.

From you second link:

I was a bit surprised at the data you provided. I did FIND this comment from one of the article providers that states the following.

This new BJS report is focused on violent victimization excluding homicides. This report provides data they rose quite significantly in 2021 and 2022. Unlike the homicide trends, the trends here reported are not good with respect to violent victimization. Interestingly, what BJS reports here diverges somewhat with some of the data CCJ reported on 2022 trends that I blogged about here:

Evidently, there is a divergence from the BJS and CCJ reports. It is not clear which one is correct because both are dependable sources.

Forum List

Back