Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being his own self and lying for his own benefit

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Scamming as usual

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Correctly stating the situation as it is

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
I was a bit surprised at the data you provided. I did FIND this comment from one of the article providers that states the following.

This new BJS report is focused on violent victimization excluding homicides. This report provides data they rose quite significantly in 2021 and 2022. Unlike the homicide trends, the trends here reported are not good with respect to violent victimization. Interestingly, what BJS reports here diverges somewhat with some of the data CCJ reported on 2022 trends that I blogged about here:

Evidently, there is a divergence from the BJS and CCJ reports. It is not clear which one is correct because both are dependable sources.
Yes .. the FBI began recording crimes in a new reporting system, which didn't include certain types of crimes nor did it collect crime data from major metropolitan areas like New York and Chicago.

Just a few hours ago, Trump put up the following post

"WOMEN ARE POORER THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS HEALTHY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE LESS SAFE ON THE STREETS THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, ARE MORE DEPRESSED AND UNHAPPY THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO, AND ARE LESS OPTIMISTIC AND CONFIDENT IN THE FUTURE THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO!" he wrote in a Truth Social post. "I WILL FIX ALL OF THAT, AND FAST, AND AT LONG LAST THIS NATIONAL NIGHTMARE WILL BE OVER."

None of the above is based on facts. In fact, the opposite has occurred:

Donald Trump claims women are poorer than they were 4 years ago. Here's what the data says.

And a week ago, he stated: "WOMEN WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION, BECAUSE IT IS NOW WHERE IT ALWAYS HAD TO BE, WITH THE STATES, AND A VOTE OF THE PEOPLE."

I don't know exactly what is happening to this man, but I will let you be the judge of it
He also said a few hours ago he would cut gas prices to half of what they are today within 12 months. Another pandemic might work to help him with this task but if not this will never happen again. Does anyone thing the oil companies and stock holders are up to lowering their profits?

Scared and losing control

His faith lies in the hands of the people. HE wins the election then he might be able to save himself. He loses then he going to jail and his kingdom may or maynot crash. He is not in control of his fate.

Real estate in NYC is always good. Still lawyer fees will take a chunk out of anyone bank account. Then there is also the issue of will anyone want to do business with him. Some may and some may not. It is all about the money. There might be some Trust issues.

In the first time in his life since he was a child, his faith is what he has always feared. Losing.

He will lose a lot of his money. He will lose peoples respect except for the MAGA crowd whom will always adore him until they get tired of him.

well until he goes around asking for money, then we will see how much they adore him

So where does the fate of the man who would be King lies ? He can't save himself. Lying will only get you so far.

Forum List

Back