A few months ago the left called me stupid for suggesting we bomb ISIS

It's truly tragic that Obama is incapable of negotiating with anyone...not Congress, not our allies, not our enemies...and not Iraq. We should have had a forces agreement to maintain a presence instead of bailing out completely. Obama enabled this descent into terrorist chaos.

And an aside for those who are clutching their pearls over the death of civilians (used as body shields by Hamas)...how many have died at the hands of ISIS? They're beheading children. Where is your outrage?

Horse crap, sea girl. Bush began it all when he let the genii out of the bottle, and the Iraqis insisted that our soldiers be subject to Iraqi court.

We cannot send in massive combat boots on the ground now. When Rumsfeld fired Shinseki in 2002, that option was ended for ever.

America will not support another ground war, period: not conservatives, not centrists, not leftists.

Last edited:
Shouldn't be bombing them now. At some point we have to admit trying to turn the middle east into our idea of happy-happy-joy-joy land isn't working.

We definitely should be. President Obama thinks it's the ryght thing to do, and that makes it so.

Do you think that ISIS is not a threat to the U.S., and that it won't be in the future?

These are not ground soldiers with missions like infantry, artillery, engineers, gun bunnies, etc.

To assert that they are reveals a mind mentally feeble or woefully ignorant or malignantly motivated or all three.

I didn't imply or assert anything. Well except for you being a fraud. Soldiers on the ground are soldiers at risk regardless of their mission dummy

As an 11BP for many years, I know of what I talk.

You stop the stupid politicking or keep getting your butt booted through the thread.

All good Americans, from right to left, understand now is no time to quarrel lest the neo-cons try to sneak back in.

The neo cons are up to their asses in this mess. Who are you kidding. McCain and Graham ????

These are not ground soldiers with missions like infantry, artillery, engineers, gun bunnies, etc.

To assert that they are reveals a mind mentally feeble or woefully ignorant or malignantly motivated or all three.

I didn't imply or assert anything. Well except for you being a fraud. Soldiers on the ground are soldiers at risk regardless of their mission dummy

You stop the stupid politicking or keep getting your butt booted through the thread.

All good Americans, from right to left, understand now is no time to quarrel lest the neo-cons try to sneak back in.

Psst, hey you, yeah you. Come over here, I have a secret for ya.......

NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY FAKEJAKE. THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAKE CREDENTIALS OR YOUR PRETEND CONSERVATISM.

NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY FAKEJAKE. THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FAKE CREDENTIALS OR YOUR PRETEND CONSERVATISM.

You made the thread about your silly feelings and beliefs.

I know of what I talk, you don't. You were in prison when I was serving, moron.

Apparently today we are bombing ISIS.

Airstrikes Begin: U.S. Navy Planes Drop Bombs on ISIS Forces - NBC News

Why is it the left & Obama are always late to the scene?

Was ISIS doing what they are doing now a few months ago?

Never miss an opportunity to bash President Obama, eh?

I'm not bashing him, I bashing people like you. Reread the thread VERY SLOWLY and you might actually get it.

The bolded above. Can't keep your lies straight.

It's truly tragic that Obama is incapable of negotiating with anyone...not Congress, not our allies, not our enemies...and not Iraq. We should have had a forces agreement to maintain a presence instead of bailing out completely. Obama enabled this descent into terrorist chaos.

A presence that could what? Add a few thousand more needless American deaths to the toll already taken in Iraq? What is wrong with you people?

Sure you were....

Every time I ask for proof that Oblama was and is funding ISIS and none appears, and the proof that the Saudis and other Sunni friendly Muslim nations are funding ISIS never appears either by these propaganda pundits of hit and run posting..

Sure you were....

Yep, I was, and you were enjoying the company.

Every time I ask for proof that Oblama was and is funding ISIS and none appears, and the proof that the Saudis and other Sunni friendly Muslim nations are funding ISIS never appears either by these propaganda pundits of hit and run posting..

Because there is none

Obamabots were waiting for their new programming and reboot. They'll be all on board with this now. Wait and see. These are not very smart people we're dealing with. I think this sums em up best...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ]Help Obama Kickstart World War III! - YouTube[/ame]

Because there is none

it was posted over and over when McCain and Graham were going ape shit to get Assad deposed. We had special ops on the ground

And an aside for those who are clutching their pearls over the death of civilians (used as body shields by Hamas)...how many have died at the hands of ISIS? They're beheading children. Where is your outrage?

Horse crap, sea girl. Bush began it all when he let the genii out of the bottle, and the Iraqis insisted that our soldiers be subject to Iraqi court.

We cannot send in massive combat boots on the ground now. When Rumsfeld fired Shinseki in 2002, that option was ended for ever.

America will not support another ground war, period: not conservatives, not centrists, not leftists.

I must respectfully disagree. Obama has been President since 2009. He RAN for the office. He certainly is enjoying the perks, but is sorely lacking in fulfilling the duties.

He knew we were in Iraq and would be responsible for the withdrawal and ultimate status of forces. He left Iraq vulnerable...and ISIS is the result.

He's a lousy negotiator, among a large host of incompetencies.

Apparently today we are bombing ISIS.

Airstrikes Begin: U.S. Navy Planes Drop Bombs on ISIS Forces - NBC News

Why is it the left & Obama are always late to the scene?

Your grasp of the situation leaves a lot to be desired!

You want America to go to war again in Iraq.

Obama has stated that he intends to protect American interests only. That was included in your own link.

Obama, in a speech Thursday night from the White House, said that he was authorizing airstrikes to protect American interests in Iraq and drops of food and water for tens of thousands of refugees trapped by ISIS on a mountain in Iraq.

Rear Adm. John Kirby, a Pentagon spokesman, said Friday: “As the president made clear, the United States military will continue to take direct action against ISIL when they threaten our personnel and facilities.”

If ISIS threatens US interests then ISIS will be bombed ONLY where they threaten US interests.

Forum List

Back