A few months ago the left called me stupid for suggesting we bomb ISIS

pull your head out of the sand. Where the eff have you been the last year?
"congress approved funding for weapons deliveries to the syrian rebels in classified sections of defense appropriations legislation, two sources familiar with the matter said. It was not clear when the funding was approved, but unclassified defense funding passed congress in late december."
congress secretly approves u.s. Weapons flow to 'moderate' syrian rebels | reuters

"the new program especially, and the existing cia effort, would focus on training opposition forces to fight both the regime of president bashar al-assad and al qaeda-inspired groups, officials said."

money request for the "expanded syrian rebel program."
obama proposes $500 million to aid syrian rebels - wsj

you failed to support your baseless allegation that "we give them money".

liar

What you call yourself is no concern of mine but the posts prove that you failed to prove that "we give them money" and they subsequently used it for other purposes.

As Murked explained, ISIS has all the money needed, got it the easy way, looting every town and museum it destroys.

Only conservatives think that, The Rabbi.

Women are far worse off under the current administration.

However, yes, it is about oil first and foremost.

We cannot go back in with boots on the ground as combat units.

The American people will flatly vote against every president senator and congressperson who supports that.
Don't be too sure about that. ISIS is targeting Christians.

Only conservatives think that, The Rabbi.

Women are far worse off under the current administration.

However, yes, it is about oil first and foremost.

We cannot go back in with boots on the ground as combat units.

The American people will flatly vote against every president senator and congressperson who supports that.
Don't be too sure about that. ISIS is targeting Christians.

Then, America. :eusa_think: Their army is a serious threat to our country. At some point, we are next. :eek:

I think we should just have another World War. Let's just get it over with. Let's bomb anyone and everyone we don't like or who looks at us cross-eyed. China, Iraq, Iran, Russia, North Korea, the neighbor with the dog that barks 24/7, France (just for the hell of it). An A Bomb here -- and an A bomb there -- here a bomb -- there a bomb -- everywhere a bomb bomb. Just one, big, 4th of July Party. Plenty of talking points for the talking heads on CNN, CBS, FOX, MSNBC, etc. Come on ... lets bomb it up. Who's with me?

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

Apparently today we are bombing ISIS.

Airstrikes Begin: U.S. Navy Planes Drop Bombs on ISIS Forces - NBC News

Why is it the left & Obama are always late to the scene?

I do believe they really call you stoooopid in every thread, and outside of the threads you post in....
Govt. doesn't work at the drop of a dime....it takes time to get a plan from the DOD and get Congress to agree....I am sure that Oblama got the cold shoulder years ago when he was told to get out of Iraq and don't come back no more..

Plus the 60% of Americans wanting OUT no matter what, even today, 45% say "Not our problem".

Apparently today we are bombing ISIS.

Airstrikes Begin: U.S. Navy Planes Drop Bombs on ISIS Forces - NBC News

Why is it the left & Obama are always late to the scene?

I do believe they really call you stoooopid in every thread, and outside of the threads you post in....
Govt. doesn't work at the drop of a dime....it takes time to get a plan from the DOD and get Congress to agree....I am sure that Oblama got the cold shoulder years ago when he was told to get out of Iraq and don't come back no more..

Plus the 60% of Americans wanting OUT no matter what, even today, 45% say "Not our problem".

Well if that is the case then we should not have Obamacare.

Then again the far left did a good job at propaganda for the terrorists against America, you should be proud that you support the far left like you do.

Forum List

Back