A little irony for the pro-gun control commies

Didnt know where to put this since all the pussies (dems) stay out of flame zone. This just happened, so I put it here.

One of my friends, who is for gun control, got robbed at gunpoint on tuesday night. Broke into her house while sitting in the living room with her boyfriend. One held a gun to both their heads, and the other took EVERYTHING worth some money. I remember her telling me that no one needed guns. I did the normal criminal not not obeying th elaws thingy and she objected.. Well what now?

Anyways she moved back into her parents house. He has a bunch of guns :)

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yeah, better that there should have been a shootout with bodies on both sides.

Arm everybody. Brilliant. I mean, what could possibly go wrong.

:eusa_whistle:

Didnt know where to put this since all the pussies (dems) stay out of flame zone. This just happened, so I put it here.

One of my friends, who is for gun control, got robbed at gunpoint on tuesday night. Broke into her house while sitting in the living room with her boyfriend. One held a gun to both their heads, and the other took EVERYTHING worth some money. I remember her telling me that no one needed guns. I did the normal criminal not not obeying th elaws thingy and she objected.. Well what now?

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yeah, better that there should have been a shootout with bodies on both sides.

Arm everybody. Brilliant. I mean, what could possibly go wrong.

:eusa_whistle:

11:45
Does running home to daddy work everytime? I'm sure Daddy will get fed up when the boy friend sets up shop with her in Daddy's house.

The implication being that her boyfriend was probably selling drugs out of their house?

11:48 - next post

Dont be putting words in my mouth, fuckwad.

:eusa_whistle: :popcorn:

The other one doesn't even work. Duh.

Last edited:

11:45
Does running home to daddy work everytime? I'm sure Daddy will get fed up when the boy friend sets up shop with her in Daddy's house.

The implication being that her boyfriend was probably selling drugs out of their house?

11:48 - next post

Dont be putting words in my mouth, fuckwad.

:eusa_whistle: :popcorn:

The other one doesn't even work. Duh.
Going by this, because he hit it first, no one else can?
This is fuckin stoopid

That doesn't even make any sense.
:bye1:

Last edited:

Fuck you gun grabbers

And if she and/or her boyfriend had been armed she may not have been able to tell you of her experience.

For some reason I doubt your veracity, please post the link from a local source that such a home invasion robbery occurred. I will then apologize for thinking this thread is the digested food of a bull.

Fuck you gun grabbers

And if she and/or her boyfriend had been armed she may not have been able to tell you of her experience.

For some reason I doubt your veracity, please post the link from a local source that such a home invasion robbery occurred. I will then apologize for thinking this thread is the digested food of a bull.

:link: :rofl:

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yup, exactly what I was saying- what could possibly go wrong. It boggles the mind that these people want to deal with violence by escalating it and then think they came up with a solution. Let's put out the fire by drowning it in gasoline.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for documentation-- he can't even seem to read his own posts.

Still waiting for the "commies" too... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yup, exactly what I was saying- what could possibly go wrong. It boggles the mind that these people want to deal with violence by escalating it and then think they came up with a solution. Let's put out the fire by drowning it in gasoline.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for documentation-- he can't even seem to read his own posts.

I would rather fight for whats mine, than just sit there, with a gun to my head and take an ass raping.
I was talking to you

Last edited:

Fuck you gun grabbers

Do you take everything literally all the time, or just when you realize you are an asshole?

I would rather fight for whats mine, than just sit there, with a gun to my head and take an ass raping.
I was talking to you

:dig:.......:dig:.........:dig:........

I was talking to you

It is a matter of being a man and protecting what's yours. You wouldn't understand

I was talking to you

It is a matter of being a man and protecting what's yours. You wouldn't understand

Uh huh. Then how come you can't find a way to protect your position here?

A matter of testosterone poisoning is what you mean.

You are an idiot. EVERYTHING that happens has a link? Get real. Is there a link for you being senile, granny?

Fuck you gun grabbers

I call bullshit on your story

Fuck you gun grabbers

I call bullshit on your story

I believe you. Everything that comes out of your mouth seems to be bullshit

Like I said to friend earlier..I WILL defend myself and my children with a straight shot between the eyes if some ass thinks he/she's going to try to come into MY HOME and traumatize my family with their 'I'm bad, I is gonna take your shit AND rape you and your daughters' ..heh..let 'em try.

Forum List

Back