A Magical Adventure Is About To Begin (Calling All Potter Fans!!!)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I am pleased to inform you all that you're all invited to virtual Harry Potter Camp that begins this Friday at four o'clock!!! :D Take a magical virtual ride on the Hogwarts Express and in the Weasley Flying Ford Anglia, get sorted, attended classes, tour Hogwarts and earn house points!! Your supply list will be given out tomorrow so that you can go ahead and pack for your magical adventure. (That will last until Monday.)

Sincerely, Professor Potterhead

Ps. I need more professors, so if you're interested please PM me. JohnDB, want to be one now that you've seen all the movies? :D

Last edited:
I am pleased to inform you all that you're all invited to virtual Harry Potter Camp that begins this Friday at four o'clock!!! :D Take a magical virtual ride on the Hogwarts Express and in the Weasley Flying Ford Anglia, get sorted, attended classes, tour Hogwarts and earn house points!! Your supply list will be given out tomorrow so that you can go ahead and pack for your magical adventure. (That will last until Monday.)

Sincerely, Professor Potterhead

Ps. I need more professors, so if you're interested please PM me. JohnDB, want to be one now that you've seen all the movies? :D

I watch all of the Potter reruns on TV. They are so well done.

I’ve read all the books.

Here you guys go. :)

I want:
22C2527E-E674-4542-B3E2-81C8B332F4A4.jpeg

Forum List

Back