A message for all liberals!

I read a saying tonight and it's true. Too bad liberals don't have the sense to see the difference. In Islam you have to die for Allah. The God I worship died for me!
And yet your dead God said to love your enemies...
Now, another fallacy you have interjected is....You think all liberals are Godless...Which is not the truth....
My God isn't dead and yes I forgive and feel pity for Godless liberals.
You have a zombie God?
Thanks for proving my point.
You never had a point in the first place, all you had is a logical fallacy of opinion...
Well, Jesus is the living dead......he died, he's living.....So it must be a zombie....and by the vie, Jesus is not God, God is the father of Jesus and he lives in Heaven, even Jesus said so...

I read a saying tonight and it's true. Too bad liberals don't have the sense to see the difference. In Islam you have to die for Allah. The God I worship died for me!
Now, another fallacy you have interjected is....You think all liberals are Godless...Which is not the truth....
You have a zombie God?
Well he is the living dead......he died, he's living.....So it must be a zombie....
You show your ignorance of Christianity, and yes liberals are Godless.

You have a zombie God?
Well he is the living dead......he died, he's living.....So it must be a zombie....
I merely make fun of your religion...I have had extensive experience being a student of Jesus...You use Jesus to show your intolerance and ignorance...In other words, you are abusing your Jesus-God to push your political agenda, which is wrong....and you should feel ashamed...but you are not enlightened enough to recognize your sin...

You have a zombie God?
I merely make fun of your religion...I have had extensive experience being a student of Jesus...You use Jesus to show your intolerance and ignorance...In other words, you are abusing your Jesus-God to push your political agenda, which is wrong....and you should feel ashamed...but you are not enlightened enough to recognize your sin...
What intolerance?

You have a zombie God?
What intolerance?
That which you emote daily....If you claim to be a Christian, but do not act in a Christ like manner by his words and deeds then surely you are a poor Christian in character, and are just going through the motions without the discipline that is needed...

What intolerance?
That which you emote daily....If you claim to be a Christian, but do not act in a Christ like manner by his words and deeds then surely you are a poor Christian in character, and are just going through the motions without the discipline that is needed...
I think everyone is created equal. Not like liberals that need safe zones to protect them from free speech. Also my God says protect evil from your family. Liberals are evil.

Your God died for the Jews, no Gentiles sought.
He died for anyone who will accept him. He is a loving God.
Nope, and he never thought of himself as God.

The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

Learn your faith, gentile...

Last edited:
Liberal means political leaning. It has nothing to do with a bellief in God, (or not).
Liberals support abortion, a loving God hates the killing of his innocent children. Sorry political leaning means something.
LIberals don't "support abortion". They are pro-choice. They can be anti-abortion and pro-choice.

LIberals don't "support abortion". They are pro-choice. They can be anti-abortion and pro-choice.
I'm a liberal. And I don't have any position on abortion. Zero. This issue doesn't exist in my world. I don't have babies; it's not my call; it's not my dance.

The message to all liberals is this fails as a straw man fallacy.

The message to all liberals is that this is ridiculous idiocy.

The message to all liberals is that many on the right harbor hate, ignorance, and bigotry concerning Muslims.

And the message to all liberals is that many on the right are incapable of intelligent, well-reasoned thinking – this thread being further evidence of that.

Oh, please!!! Whine, whine, whine. Stop it for goodness sake, it simply isn't attractive.

Another hypocritical american christian trying to politicize Christ!! Tell you what christian, I wouldn't place any bets on making it to the pearly gate, with all this hatred you and these fake bible thumps are putting out here. You have read the parts about ....wolves, haven't you?

Jesus died for everybody; it made no difference to HIM.
Yeshua, a Jew, who preached only to Jews, was followed only by Jews, thought of himself the Jewish Messiah, came for everyone? Nope, that's sure as hell not what he thought at least:

"In the New Testament, Jesus only preaches to a Jewish audience. Geza Vermes describes the mission of the 11 apostles to preach to “all the nations” (Matthew 28:19) as a “‘post-Resurrection’ idea.” After the crucifixion, the apostles began to champion a new faith in Jesus and the ranks of the Jesus movement (known as “the Way” at the time) swelled to 3,000 Jewish converts. At first, these followers were distinctly Jewish, following Mosaic law, Temple traditions and dietary customs."
The Origin of Christianity - Biblical Archaeology Society

Learn the history of your faith, Christian...

Liberal means political leaning. It has nothing to do with a bellief in God, (or not).
Liberals support abortion, a loving God hates the killing of his innocent children. Sorry political leaning means something.
No matter how you spin it, no matter how you put it pro choice still results in the death of a baby. So yes liberals support abortion.

95% of the "liberals" on this site are not liberals. They are statists or just plain fuckin retarded.

No matter how you spin it, no matter how you put it pro choice still results in the death of a baby. So yes liberals support abortion.
Termination (death) of a fetus. Different names for different things.

Forum List

Back