"A nation divided cannot stand."

When the media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party and the judicial system becomes politically weaponized it's a recipe for a nation divided. We still have the Constitution and government by the people if we pay attention.

Odd that. People are arguing that there are two sides and which one is right and the most American of America. That's not the issue.

The country is irrevocably, irreversibly and fatally divided. Therefore it cannot stand. The responsible.thing to do would be to manage the split, not force people into the failed state of communism.

You seem to be under the impression that blatant authoritarianism will allow extremists to seize the country for their own self interests without opposition.

Bold strategy. :rolleyes: Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you.
I think you might have misunderstood. I’m not talking about individual fiefdoms. I’m talking about a singular national government ruled in a single party, single ideology style that identifies, then eliminates all other ideologies with speed, ferocity and permanence.

Too many people want to imagine some fictious past when everyone in our country agreed with each other on everything.

Parapharing Jesus.
America has always had differences but usually close differences that were solved through compromise. Today the radicals of both parties threaten to bring America down. Our only hope, imo, is responsible citizenship, which will relieve much of the government of its destructive power.
Shove that MAGA bullshit up your fucking ass!

I think you might have misunderstood. I’m not talking about individual fiefdoms. I’m talking about a singular national government ruled in a single party, single ideology style that identifies, then eliminates all other ideologies with speed, ferocity and permanence.
Pretty much as I described. I don't want any of that. I wouldn't vote for that.

You couldn't be more of a useless, un-American, fucking asshole if you tried (which you seem to be doing).

Again, you don't get to dictate anything to anyone. Your goofy opinions are impotent.
Opinions are not dictates.

I'm not dictating anything, just calling it the way I see it. As an independent moderate conservative, I know my opinions are impotent politically (where only radical positions are acceptable), except as applied to myself, where they are well received and very useful. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back