A New Covid variant very rare detected in France

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Information about the new variant.
Covid-19: what we know about the "very rare variant" observed in Bordeaux
The identification of a cluster of at least 46 people in the Bacalan district has prompted health authorities to speed up vaccination in the area.
The variant that causes these contaminations is called "VOC 20I/484Q". VOC for "Variant of concern" in English, i.e. "variable concern". Although it is very rare, it is monitored because it is a derivative of the B.1.1.7 variant identified in the United Kingdom and has an additional mutation (E484Q) suspected of making it more transmissible.

"This variant has been identified by sequencing at the University Hospital of Bordeaux, and this is confirmed to the CNR in Lyon," Professor Patrick Dehail told France 3 Nouvelle-Aquitaine. The Lyon centre must now carry out "a more detailed analysis of the entire genome" of this variant.

The Link in French : Covid-19 : ce que l'on sait sur le "variant très rare" observé à Bordeaux

The identification of a cluster of at least 46 people in the Bacalan district has prompted health authorities to speed up vaccination in the area.
The variant that causes these contaminations is called "VOC 20I/484Q". VOC for "Variant of concern" in English, i.e. "variable concern". Although it is very rare, it is monitored because it is a derivative of the B.1.1.7 variant identified in the United Kingdom and has an additional mutation (E484Q) suspected of making it more transmissible.

"This variant has been identified by sequencing at the University Hospital of Bordeaux, and this is confirmed to the CNR in Lyon," Professor Patrick Dehail told France 3 Nouvelle-Aquitaine. The Lyon centre must now carry out "a more detailed analysis of the entire genome" of this variant.

The Link in French : Covid-19 : ce que l'on sait sur le "variant très rare" observé à Bordeaux
Sorry, but like anything else related to the scamdemic, I don't believe it. Globalist political posturing for control. Every country should start trying and convicting anyone who is promoting a one world government.

Sorry, but like anything else related to the scamdemic, I don't believe it. Globalist political posturing for control. Every country should start trying and convicting anyone who is promoting a one world government.
I am a bit like you, but even my sister works in the emergency department and she tells me that there are a lot of people sick of covid and since the beginning I find that there is something strange and shady with this story of covid

I am a bit like you, but even my sister works in the emergency department and she tells me that there are a lot of people sick of covid and since the beginning I find that there is something strange and shady with this story of covid
I am not discounting that there is something out there--my whole family has tested postitive with only one exhibiting symptoms that were worrisome. But I believe there is a nefarious globalist plan in the works and I am not buying any of it.

All this stinks of the Democrats who want to control everything, I can’t see them anymore, really. And after Biden stole the election everything seemed to get better all of a sudden. There’s something fishy about this covid coming from the Democrat and Chinese thugs.

All this stinks of the Democrats who want to control everything, I can’t see them anymore, really. And after Biden stole the election everything seemed to get better all of a sudden. There’s something fishy about this covid coming from the Democrat and Chinese thugs.
Can't we just blame it on God's wrath like we used to do?

Ok. Everything is very rare when it is new, until it isn't.

Dalia has made excellent progress concerning variants. Badger will use “deepl” instead of google to translate the French text.

Ok, you have read what we have already posted on the E484K mutation, right? So we see in the Bordeaux report, a mutation called “VOC 20I.484K.” What does this term mean, except that an isoleucine can also be at position 484, not just a glutamic acid (E)?

Furthermore, we need to go back to your initial post on Kawasaki disease, because we have yet to rule out position 484 for that connection to the UK variant:

30 Ap 2020 Kawasaki

We mentioned Kawasaki on the snake meat thread on 10 Aug 2020, post #853.

The second report in post #10 states, on the “variant of concern” ‘VOC 20I/484K,’ meaning an isoleucine at position 20 and a glutamine (Q) at position 484. But the report is misleading, because the glutamine at position 484 is also an Indian variant that links to California:

India B.1.617 (Feb 2021)
L452R (also California), E484Q, D614G

The isoleucine (I) pops up early on and mimics E484K at another position:

India B.1.617.1 (Dec 2020)
T95I, G142D, E154K, L452R, E484QD614G, P681R, Q1071H

and even earlier, and notice the closeness of the threonine to position 20 for the isoleucine:

India B.1.617.3 (Oct 2020)
T19R, G142D, L452R, E484Q, D614G, P681R, D950N

The threonine is the link to Johnson & Johnson vaccine for the biochemistry of fentanyl mutations at the mu-opioid receptor, because Janssen Pharmaceutica is a division of J&J (also in Belgium), and Janssen is the original synthesizer of fentanyl. In other words, what COVID-19 is ”thinking” at position 19 is in this case opposite of mutating to a hydrophobic amino acid, which in the case of fentanyl, makes it more potent. When the virus mutates to the arginine (R) at position 19, it goes to the highest isoelectric point of all amino acids from a hydrophobic amino acid threonine (position 19).

Pardon, badger meant to type ‘20I/484Q.’ In most C-19 mutations, position 484 goes to K (a lysine).

Ok, you have read what we have already posted on the E484K mutation, right? So we see in the Bordeaux report, a mutation called “VOC 20I.484K.” What does this term mean, except that an isoleucine can also be at position 484, not just a glutamic acid (E)?

Furthermore, we need to go back to your initial post on Kawasaki disease, because we have yet to rule out position 484 for that connection to the UK variant:

30 Ap 2020 Kawasaki

We mentioned Kawasaki on the snake meat thread on 10 Aug 2020, post #853.
it is a derivative of the ( so call "English variant" that really came from China), but it has acquired an additional mutation (E484K).

Unless you have the citation showing that the E484K mutation initially came from China, we will refute it. Until we see otherwise, it first arose in Homo sapiens in Italy. We cannot verify the authors for the claim in the May report, because it costs 42.50 Pounds to read the listed references. They don’t state much in the main body of the text:

May 2021 Singapore / Jinan, China
’....Interestingly, the E484K site is recognized to be the most repulsive residue at the RBD-ACE2 interface, indicating that from the energy point of view, a mutation of E484 would be beneficial to RBD-ACE2 binding. This is in line with recent findings that it is mutated by lysine (E484K mutation) in the rapidly spreading variants of COVID-19 belonging to the B.1.351 and P.1 lineages. In addition, this mutation is reported to cause virus neutralization escapes from highly neutralizing convalescent plasma.’

B.1.351 is the South African variant, and P.1 is the Brazil-Japan variant, the latter bering the only variant to link Johnson & Johnson vaccine to fentanyl mutations as well as the original synthesis of fentanyl.

As far as is known, the initial report On position 484 these Singapore/China authors are mentioning, cannot be any other than from an Italian COVID-19 patient:

Dec 2020 Italy
’....At day 73, an E484K substitution in the receptor-binding domain (RBD) occurred....’

Note that this residue, 484, also debunks the lab theory scenario because in the wild virus, it is not changed from its original glutamic acid, and E484K only seems to happen once the virus senses a non-historical host, a non-natural host. That is also why we want to know more about the biology of Kawasaki in children.

Note also that a mutation to threonine also makes fentanyl more potent at the mu-opioid receptor. See India variant for T19R (Oct 2020), above.

exactly it is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus and people in france are awake to that.the governemtns in the world clearly are against the people the fact there are so many protests like this one in france where you live and the governments are ignoring the people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back