a proposal to Elon Musk: a $1Million fine on every instance of misinformation by an individual tweeter or poster on political message boards like USMB

This is Obama's disinformation Police force that will fine your digital wallet every time you say anything on social media that he and the globe disagrees with. Especially the truth. < That is the target. Just like North Korea, we will hear and read what our leaders want us to hear and read...
They have to figure out a way to stop free speech on Twitter. One way is to scare users away, the other is to fine the ones that dare to stay and speak out...

This is Obama's disinformation Police force that will fine your digital wallet every time you say anything on social media that he and the globe disagrees with. Especially the truth. < That is the target. Just like North Korea, we will hear and read what our leaders want us to hear and read...
They have to figure out a way to stop free speech on Twitter. One way is to scare users away, the other is to fine the ones that dare to stay and speak out...
So essentially the only ones who will be able to lie will be the politicians.

Twitter raped Elon. Had him way overpay for a non profit site. He’ll prance around and enjoy his new mouthpiece but they are the happy ones.

Paypal already has a misinformation fine. as long as it's done fairly, i don't see why everyone shouldn't have it!

I don't get it, paypal isn't a social media platform, so how would you even be able to say anything that is misinformation, unless you falsely advertise a product?

Now, if they are saying that if you make statements on Facebook, I'm not sure how they can legally do that since Facebook is a different platform.

Either way, all you have to do is just set up a separate bank account or debit card specifically for PayPal, and only put the money you need in it for purchases you want to make, so they cant get at your money. Selling is a different situation since they can put a hold on your money.

I guess the real way around it is to just use a different money transaction platform.

Who defines misinformation?

Is co2 causing warming?

Is it misinformation to inform America that the raw data from satellites and balloons still shows no atmospheric warming?

The whole concept is rooted in leftist desire to censor truth leftists do not like...

Who defines misinformation?

Is co2 causing warming?

Is it misinformation to inform America that the raw data from satellites and balloons still shows no atmospheric warming?

The whole concept is rooted in leftist desire to censor truth leftists do not like...
Yep, which is why when you have one party that controls the flow of information, they decide what misinformation is, and they will shut you down.

Sadly, I think twitter will eventually fail, and musk will lose a lot of money, because, since the left can't control it anymore, and they can't silence opposing views, many will leave the platform, and many advertisers will as well. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that a Twitter replacement is already being worked on by a liberal group and all the lefties will just go there, along with all the advertisers.

Forum List

Back