A return to some Red Nevada would be great

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Not a fan of Laxalt really. I don't know him but know the family, we go way back. Better than Democrat Masto. Laxalt is leading by 1.4% with 84% counted. I don't trust Democracks, they may be saving mail-ins for another November surprise.

Very cool old time & straight up Joe Lombardo is leading socialik by 3.5% for Governor.

Hopefully a return to some senses, we Nevadans want no part of California's leftovers, but it's a constant pressure and we're overwhelmed with their refugees. Many learned a lesson why they left, others remain and of course have to be heard, like nails on a chalkboard.

Last edited:
I don't think Laxalt is going to pull it out. I do still think Lombardo will, though.

I don't think Laxalt is going to pull it out. I do still think Lombardo will, though.

Yeah, it's close for sure. Will see what the mail-ins say. I wonder WTF it takes so long to count ballots today? Hmm. Granted "4-5 days with on time postmarks", but come on. I have a hard time believing so many are mailed at once.

Not a fan of Laxalt really. I don't know him but know the family, we go way back. Better than Democrat Masto. He's leading by 1.4% with 84% counted. I don't trust Democracks, they may be saving mail-ins for another November surprise.

Very cool old time & straight up Joe Lombardo is leading socialik by 3.5% for Governor.

Hopefully a return to some senses, we Nevadans want no part of California's leftovers, but it's a constant pressure and we're overwhelmed with their refugees. Many learned a lesson why they left, others remain and of course have to be heard, like nails on a chalkboard.
its payback.....at one time when California was a great place to live they were overwhelmed with refugees from all the other states.....now look at it.....enjoy the payback....

With 50,000 votes left to be counted...I heard that it's mathematically impossible for laxalt to lose.

With 50,000 votes left to be counted...I heard that it's mathematically impossible for laxalt to lose.

Whoever you "heard" that from doesn't know what they're talking about. It's very much up in the air.

It's freaking ridiculous how these simple results are becoming delayed. Didn't we learn anything when they stole it from President Trump?

That's why the vote counting takes so long in dim controlled areas. Have to have time to manufacture enough ballots to win.

Not a fan of Laxalt really. I don't know him but know the family, we go way back. Better than Democrat Masto. Laxalt is leading by 1.4% with 84% counted. I don't trust Democracks, they may be saving mail-ins for another November surprise.

Good comments.

Laxalt is a tad sleazy in that career politician kind of way (too ambitious/self-loving for his or anyone's good), but is infinitely preferable to Masto.

Whoever you "heard" that from doesn't know what they're talking about. It's very much up in the air.
Laxalt himself is pointing out that Masto would have to have a 63% majority among the remaining ballots to win, and the odds of that are incredibly slim IF the Democrats don't cheat.

Big if.

Yeah, it's close for sure. Will see what the mail-ins say. I wonder WTF it takes so long to count ballots today? Hmm. Granted "4-5 days with on time postmarks", but come on. I have a hard time believing so many are mailed at once.
when does your military vote from overseas have to be there??

The longer the count the easier it is to manufacture ballots.

Forum List

Back