A simple way to stand against lgbtq fascism.....take back the Rainbow....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The lgbtq fascists use the Rainbow as their symbol..... I can see why normal people who are lgbtq might like it....but the fascists now use it as a symbol of aggression...

I say that good people need to take it back...

Get flags and t-shirts with rainbows on them....but ......in the middle of the Rainbow, put an image of Noah's Ark.........since the Rainbow is the symbol of the covenant between God and man....

Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."17So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

Time to remind people what the Rainbow means to Christians....

1623782975406.png
1623783004004.png

The lgbtq fascists use the Rainbow as their symbol..... I can see why normal people who are lgbtq might like it....but the fascists now use it as a symbol of aggression...

Get flags and t-shirts with rainbows on them....but ......in the middle of the Rainbow, put an image of Noah's Ark.........since the Rainbow is the symbol of the covenant between God and man....

Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."17So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

Looks like someone secretly adores the rainbow symbol and looking for ways to adopt it but scared that people would know he/she is in the closet. So he/she is coming up with ways to flaunt it. LOL

Go for it. Embrace your inner gayness. Don't be scared. :laughing0301:

And start using 'gay' as it was intended - What a gay festival. Everyone seems so gay at this party. What you been up to, you look really gay.

Yes.......

"When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh. And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth" (Genesis 9:14–16).

Looks like someone secretly adores the rainbow symbol and looking for ways to adopt it but scared that people would know he/she is in the closet. So he/she is coming up with ways to flaunt it. LOL

Go for it. Embrace your inner gayness. Don't be scared. :laughing0301:

No, actually, I am not gay, but I am a Catholic and understand the meaning of the rainbow for Jews and Christians......

"When I bring clouds over the earth and the bow is seen in the clouds, I will remember my covenant that is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh. And the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth" (Genesis 9:14–16).

Ain’t no rainbow for these genetically damaged souls
More like a giant dark , stormy cloud on the horizon that you want to just plow your car through

…normal people who are lgbtq…

I'm remembering an article that I read, a very long time ago, about a gun that once belonged to Annie Oakley.

The gun was described, in the article, as a “smoothbore rifle”.

I assume that you know enough about firearms to know why the term “smoothbore rifle” is like your phrase “…normal people who are lgbtq…”.

After the sodomites hijacked the word "gay" there was no getting it back. Normal people don't want to touch this stuff after it has been tainted.

I'm remembering an article that I read, a very long time ago, about a gun that once belonged to Annie Oakley.

The gun was described, in the article, as a “smoothbore rifle”.

I assume that you know enough about firearms to know why the term “smoothbore rifle” is like your phrase “…normal people who are lgbtq…”.
What's your name for a long gun with a smooth bore Bob?

#7: Vatican II rendered judaism incompatible with catholicism. In today’s headlines, bishops are flaunting a “teaching document” about abortion. You seen the dipshit pope emerge from its box just after its puppet was installed in the White House, the CIA can handle the propaganda from there.

Forum List

Back