A single donor in the small town of Monroe has supposedly donated over 20,000 times since 2019, totaling >$40,000 -- ActBlue Being Investigated

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Finally, three different investigations of ActBlue are underway.

This should have been done earlier, but better late than never.

What a scam.

Last edited:

What a scam.

About time. This is more democrat corruption.

gatewaypundit?

I'll pass. Never know what one will catch going to that link.
~~~~~~
Where have you been? This has been going on for some time.
Seems when so-called contributors are questioned the majority respond similar to A.D.
"Horn and two other volunteers, Kelley Lane and “Steve,” unearthed evidence of two Raleigh residents whose names and addresses were employed to record substantial amounts of money donated to Democratic organizations.
However, a perplexing twist emerged when both individuals emphatically stated their inability to contribute such exorbitant sums.
“There was absolutely no way I could afford to make those types of contributions,” a Raleigh resident (designated A.D.), whose identity has been kept confidential by Horn, said.
Reports show A.D. gave $26,204.07 to Democratic-aligned causes during the 2021-22 election cycle through 1,905 transactions.
“There is no way I could give anywhere near that kind of money,” he said.
A.D. said he is retired and lives on a fixed income, although he did say he had made some smaller contributions, “like $15 and $20” amounts, toward Democratic causes.
That's called money laundering and it's a Federal felony. Will the leader of the Democrat PAC be tried for this?

What a scam.

Think about that for a minute. 20,000 donations of 2$ each? What kind of drugs are your investigator on?

What a scam.

This is the right way to go after the corrupt Democrats.

More, please.

Forum List

Back