A Tale Of Two Riots....How CNN Made Jan 6th Look Like A Riot When It Really Wasn't

Here's a real riot. This was Jan 20th 2017....the night before Trump was inaugurated.

You have to go to YouTube to see it. It is censored because of age-restrictions. Violent content. Mkay

Here's the fake riot. The only violence we witness is the violent and hyperbolic commentary by CNN anchors.

Important Note: YouTube will let you see this here....and why is that? Because there was no violence of any kind being represented in the images.

Can you find anything that isn't spliced and doctored.......without biased commentary?
You know....some raw footage?

You know....I took television production in college....I know what you can do when you put raw footage through the editing process. Hollywood specializes in that. You can really make a piece of fiction and turn it into something that appears close to realism with a little imaginative editing.

Here's a real riot. This was Jan 20th 2017....the night before Trump was inaugurated.

You have to go to YouTube to see it. It is censored because of age-restrictions. Violent content. Mkay

Here's the fake riot. The only violence we witness is the violent and hyperbolic commentary by CNN anchors.

Important Note: YouTube will let you see this here....and why is that? Because there was no violence of any kind being represented in the images.

Can you find anything that isn't spliced and doctored.......without biased commentary?

Are you saying the footage is faked? :heehee:

Clearly it's been edited.
Are you saying it wasn't?

The insurrectionists are being hunted down like dogs.

Good.
nobody has been charged with insurrection much less convicted .. however the people that actually seized US territory and set up a marxist gov [CHOP] should be hunted down.
The wheels of justice turn slowly...but they do turn. Can't wait to see the pigs squeal.

Good.
nobody has been charged with insurrection much less convicted .. however the people that actually seized US territory and set up a marxist gov [CHOP] should be hunted down.
The wheels of justice turn slowly...but they do turn. Can't wait to see the pigs squeal.
its good to know that you are in favor of Chop insurrectionists being locked up ! after all several people were killed inside the marxist nation of Chop !
Please do. Anyone who breaks the law should be arrested. In the case of blob supporters storming the capitol or anarchists thugs who loot during legitimate demonstrations.

when MAGA hatted goons broke windows, beat police officers with clubs,
MAGA hatred goons like John Sullivan? Did the MSM not make you aware that it was antifa democrats who led the way in? You should look up John Sullivan

Screenshot_20210526-165821_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210526-170445_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Good.
I knew you were a Faider fan.....Commitment to Excrement.
Bolts are gonna whoop your ass this season.

View attachment 501481
View attachment 501484
Nothing hurts more than seeing a touchdown pass against the Buccaneers.... LOL. Are you high?

Good.

View attachment 501481
View attachment 501484
Nothing hurts more than seeing a touchdown pass against the Buccaneers.... LOL. Are you high?
Just a taste of what's coming your way.

Edited is one thing....show me one thing in that video that DID NOT OCCUR on Jan 6th.

Good.

View attachment 501481
View attachment 501484
Didn't the Bucs win the Super Bowl last year?

Edited is one thing....show me one thing in that video that DID NOT OCCUR on Jan 6th.

Yeah....no problem....the comments by House members did not occur on Jan 6th.

Good.

View attachment 501481
View attachment 501484
The Faiders didn't.....that's for God Damned sure.

Good.

View attachment 501481
View attachment 501484

Good to see you've abandoned your drug-induced statements about the 1/6/21 insurrection attempt.

As for the Raiders...4 and 13 will be a gift at this time it seems.

Good.

View attachment 501481
View attachment 501484

Good to see you've abandoned your drug-induced statements about the 1/6/21 insurrection attempt.

As for the Raiders...4 and 13 will be a gift at this time it seems.

I know communist propaganda when I see it. So I don't know what you're talking about.
When it comes to your team......
I just think management is the primary problem with the Raiders.

Here you are, insisting the Brooks Brothers Riot wasn't a riot and now I see you don't even think January 6 qualified as a riot? LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back