A very general list of pretty young actresses and singers with legitimate chops.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
This is such a crucial thread. And itā€™s not at all subjective.

Lol.

Iā€™ll toss out some of the first few:

Kaitlyn Dever.

IMG_1020.jpeg

Daisy Edgar Jones.
IMG_1021.jpeg

Emilia Jones.
IMG_1022.jpeg

Jenna Ortega.

IMG_1023.jpeg

Billie Eilish (I donā€™t care if she plays for the other team. She can sing like an angel and she has a pretty face).
IMG_1024.jpeg

All have actual talent and some display real brains, too.

This is such a crucial thread. And itā€™s not at all subjective.

Lol.

Iā€™ll toss out some of the first few:

Kaitlyn Dever.

View attachment 960396

Daisy Edgar Jones.
View attachment 960397

Emilia Jones.
View attachment 960399

Jenna Ortega.

View attachment 960400

Billie Eilish (I donā€™t care if she plays for the other team. She can sing like an angel and she has a pretty face).
View attachment 960401

All have actual talent and some display real brains, too.
IMG_4577.jpeg

I've heard Eileish and Ortega; both are pretty good in their genres. I think I saw them on an I Heart radio TV show a while back.

Emilia Jones is very attractive, I've never heard her music. Maybe I'll give it a listen.

I listened to Emilia sing "Both Sides Now". She sounded a bit nervous but quite impressive.

Emilia Jones is very attractive, I've never heard her music. Maybe I'll give it a listen.
You might start with her ā€œBoth Sides Nowā€ cover from her movie ā€œCODA.ā€

Emilia Jones had to learn sign language for her role. She sang sweetly. And she already had acted in several roles including on Locke & Key.

Jenna Ortega had to learn German and how to play the bass violin (or cello?) and she also partly made-up her dance moves.

The only one i ever heard tell of is Jenna Ortega. She played Wednesday on netflix.

R.8121a63c817d45e32e6945c3294b99d3

You havenā€™t missed much. Granted I donā€™t know her complete catalog but the songs I have heard all sound alike to me. I am not a fan of the singing whisper voice and thatā€™s her style. There are some people who like it so give her a listen and judge for yourself if you want.

I love listening to Kaitlyn Dever sing here with Molly Ephriam. I wish that we could've heard them sing more of the song. To me, their singing together is awesome. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back