A Way of Helping you kid to stop using drugs.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
A person posted this on another board and its worth noting it might help a Parent.

Drug addiction not only kills the addict, it significantly hurts the addict’s family. I am not sure how many know of the treatment...Vivitrol. It is a medication that BLOCKS opiate receptors. It ALSO STOPS THE CRAVING. It is a once a month injection taken in a certified doctor’s office. It WORKS!!! NO REHAB CLINIC OR PROGRAM WILL TELL ADDICTS OR FAMILIES ABOUT THIS TREATMENT! It is working for my son.....sober for 12 months.

I always said to my kids...
Hey! We have fun together.
Someday, someone’s going to offer you drugs by trying to convince you that it’s fun.
Tell them you have fun hanging out with dad and you want to call me to share in the fun.

My son did this once and no one ever offered him drugs again.

Strong two parent families(Dad and mother!)
The switch(belt)

Is all that is needed to stop kids from using drugs.

A person posted this on another board and its worth noting it might help a Parent.

Drug addiction not only kills the addict, it significantly hurts the addict’s family. I am not sure how many know of the treatment...Vivitrol. It is a medication that BLOCKS opiate receptors. It ALSO STOPS THE CRAVING. It is a once a month injection taken in a certified doctor’s office. It WORKS!!! NO REHAB CLINIC OR PROGRAM WILL TELL ADDICTS OR FAMILIES ABOUT THIS TREATMENT! It is working for my son.....sober for 12 months.

And when they stop? Do the cravings come back?

It looks like Vivitrol works as long as you stay on the injections once a month. The only downside is if you don't have health insurance it costs about $1200 per shot! If you have good insurance it will cover most of the cost.

Forum List

Back