A woman's place in the Far Right Trump world?

Haha do you don’t have him actually saying any thing? You got a book from a guy that wrote an op-Ed claiming to the resistance in the trump admin, making these outlandish claims to undermine trump

Gotcha
Trump’s comments in the book are in line with the ones he has said about Ivanka in public.

Those contained in the link are Trump’s comments about his daughter.

Um your link says the creepiest is what your first link said

I’m actually asking for something trump said not what the “resistance in the trump admin’ said he said

Um your link says the creepiest is what your first link said

I’m actually asking for something trump said not what the “resistance in the trump admin’ said he said
Well in 2013 on the Wendy Williams Show, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?” Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

If that ain’t creepy, nothing is.

Well in 2013 on the Wendy Williams Show, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?” Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

If that ain’t creepy, nothing is.
That he can’t relate sex to his daughter?? It’s weird you think he should he able to…but then again you voter for Ashley bidens father

That he can’t relate sex to his daughter?? It’s weird you think he should he able to…but then again you voter for Ashley bidens father
Well, that you can’t see that a father saying that he and his daughter have sex in common is not creepy, explains why you are a Trump voter. Take off the blinders!

Lol..Like that makes a difference coming from her father..moron.
Actually it's an affirmation of beauty, girls need support from their family. How many kids commit suicide after being bullied about their looks.

Ivanka wasn't a stunner as a child. She needed quite a bit of plastic surgery to get where she is now.

Trump was merely supporting her at a time when a girl needs it most.

Well, that you can’t see that saying a father and his daughter have sex in common is not creepy, explains why you are a Trump voter. Take off the blinders!
Hahah your quote said the opposite of that! You weirdo

Hahah your quote said the opposite of that! You weirdo
Wrong. Take off the blinders!

The purpose of posting Trump’s public comments about Ivanka is to evidence that his private comments about her as outlined in Taylor’s book are not out of line.

Last edited:
Only in your freaky world is a father who sexualizes his daughter normal. Now run away little MAGA.
He didn’t sexualize her loser. And the only reason you think he did was that your creepy cult leaders told you it was.

In the White House Trump spoke to aides about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her.

As far as Trump wanting to date his daughter:

Your source:
There is, I should note, no incontrovertible proof that Trump said all these things.

The Left,

GYkKnAEWUAEW3YS

Forum List

Back