A woman's place in the Far Right Trump world?

Here is a parody that rings true in the Far Right Trump world

This comes in the wane of the recent Trump speech about how women can feel secure under his presidency

This is the Conservative world the Republicans want for us.

View attachment 1019270

Funny how those NOT in the group presume to speak for the group. I keep saying those foil helmets you buy from the back page of your comic books don't really give mindreading powers, but here we are again...

Funny how those NOT in the group presume to speak for the group. I keep saying those foil helmets you buy from the back page of your comic books don't really give mindreading powers, but here we are again...

He was disappointed when his glasses he thought would see through clothing didn't work lol

One fact that you are ignoring. I did not make those videos, meaning that evidently, I am not the only one "saying those foil helmets from the back page of the comic books don't really give mindreading powers".

Having said that, some things people do in their lives, are easy to diagnose and are correct. This is one of them, based on the facts that have been in play since the Far Right has been in control of the Republican party. Their goals are not only evident but clearly stated. I mean, just read Project 2025.

Julie Andrews and a freaking cartoon featuring a fictional caveman is the best political argument the left can make these days? That's what you get from a public education.

Migrants are NOT immigrants.

Immigrants apply through official channels and procedures and, if their applications are approved, they come here legally and with certain restrictions. And it is true that those who do it that way are generally responsible and peaceful people.

Migrants are tens of millions of illegal invaders overwhelming law enforcement and soaking up jobs, housing, resources that are then not available to American citizens.

And I'm pretty sure that young woman denied an official record because of a biological male and/or denied a scholarship that went to that biological male don't think it is a minor negative. Nor do the people who have had loved ones murdered or injured by violent migrants, who have had property stolen or vandalized or destroyed, the women who have been raped, the people assaulted and battered on the streets don't think that is a minor issue.
It so happens that the reports on crime committed make no distinction as far as whether they are migrants or immigrants. Those reports are citizens versus non-citizens. Migrants are non-citizens.

We Don't vote based on allegations based of Trash TALK about things We would like to believe are true.
We try and vote on things directly related to THE RUNNING OF GOVERMENT.

One fact that you are ignoring. I did not make those videos, meaning that evidently, I am not the only one "saying those foil helmets from the back page of the comic books don't really give mindreading powers".
Of course you're not. I run into those who seem to believe in the helmets all the time. I keep telling them to stop ordering them because they don't work, but they keep posting such nonsense, so clearly they're not listening.
Having said that, some things people do in their lives, are easy to diagnose and are correct. This is one of them, based on the facts that have been in play since the Far Right has been in control of the Republican party. Their goals are not only evident but clearly stated. I mean, just read Project 2025.
What in there is detrimental to women? Quote it, not just a hyperventilating headline from your favorite hate site.

You have no ability to see reality. You live in a fantasy world of your own creation
Badsockpuppetsezwhat?

irony_meter3.gif

It so happens that the reports on crime committed make no distinction as far as whether they are migrants or immigrants. Those reports are citizens versus non-citizens. Migrants are non-citizens.

Don't rely on Chrome or Microsoft search engines to show you much, if anything, that would make the Biden/Harris administration look bad on this or any other subject. They meticulously bury such information as they are in bed with the Democrats. And do not depend on the Democrats to give you honest information about much of anything.

With countries around the world emptying out their prisons and sending their worse here, it just isn't possible that all those people will behave themselves here.

you said hating woman is in our genes.....what a crock of shit.... maybe your genes....
I am not an Alpha male. I love women and am in love and my wife loves me. In addition, I was just responding to someone that said that women need men to survive.

Don't rely on Chrome or Microsoft search engines to show you much, if anything, that would make the Biden/Harris administration look bad on this or any other subject. They meticulously bury such information as they are in bed with the Democrats. And do not depend on the Democrats to give you honest information about much of anything.

With countries around the world emptying out their prisons and sending their worse here, it just isn't possible that all those people will behave themselves here.

You continue to offer BS replies.

You continue to offer BS replies.

It is EASY to discredit your post.

Your first link clearly stated that there is "an uptick" in crimes committed by immigrants. An uptick could mean something like 101 from 100. It does not prove your point.

The second link states that there are 15,000 illegal immigrants in the U.S that have been convicted of a crime. When you consider that there are more than 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S., the 15,000 number is minimal. That number and that link is what I used to give you the statistics that I gave you and those statistics that I gave you are from reports that include those numbers. Meaning that your links mean absolutely nothing that is not already known and already included in the percentages of crimes committed by illegal aliens.

Sorry, but you have proven nothing. I have proven you wrong. You cannot fight data, statistics and facts.

Forum List

Back