Abbott: Amount of Fentanyl Caught at Border up Nearly 800% April over April

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) stated that there has been a nearly “800% increase April over April” in the amount of fentanyl coming across the border apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. And that there has been enough fentanyl obtained to kill everyone in New York.

Abbott said, “I’ve got to tell you, Steve, there’s something else, a new dynamic about what’s going on at the border that Americans need to know about, and that is the increased apprehension of fentanyl coming across the border. Yes, there may be people coming across the border. But there [are] dangerous drugs coming across the border. For your audience who may not know, two milligrams of fentanyl is a fatal dose. And so, know this, we had…[an] almost 800% increase April over April of the amount of fentanyl that has been apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have obtained enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every single person in the state of New York.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

--------------------

Bill O’Reilly said a while ago the current mob loves Biden. Hias policies allow the border authorities to be totally overwhelmed with surges of illegals and unable to search for millions of dollars a week in illegal drug smuggling.

Synthetic and 100X more powerful than Heroin. Give it to them, out of the gene pool.

I read that our border is so wide open that China moved a lot of their fentanyl manufacturing plants to Mexico. They make it, walk it across the border and save on shipping and handling. Biden is a total asshole.

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) stated that there has been a nearly “800% increase April over April” in the amount of fentanyl coming across the border apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. And that there has been enough fentanyl obtained to kill everyone in New York.

Abbott said, “I’ve got to tell you, Steve, there’s something else, a new dynamic about what’s going on at the border that Americans need to know about, and that is the increased apprehension of fentanyl coming across the border. Yes, there may be people coming across the border. But there [are] dangerous drugs coming across the border. For your audience who may not know, two milligrams of fentanyl is a fatal dose. And so, know this, we had…[an] almost 800% increase April over April of the amount of fentanyl that has been apprehended by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have obtained enough fentanyl coming across the border to kill every single person in the state of New York.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

--------------------

Bill O’Reilly said a while ago the current mob loves Biden. Hias policies allow the border authorities to be totally overwhelmed with surges of illegals and unable to search for millions of dollars a week in illegal drug smuggling.
According to the Repubs we have an open border, how is the open Border Patrol catching these drug smugglers?

I read that our border is so wide open that China moved a lot of their fentanyl manufacturing plants to Mexico. They make it, walk it across the border and save on shipping and handling. Biden is a total asshole.
China learned from Great Britain and the US how to weaken a nation by drug smuggling and sales when it was done to China....

If it was wide open how did they bust the smugglers at the border?

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. You can bet if the amount confiscated went up 800%, an equal of greater amount found its way through.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. You can bet if the amount confiscated went up 800%, an equal of greater amount found its way through.
To bring over that amount requires motorized transportation do you think they will try to drive in the desert where sensors will detect them?

Bidumb does Fenta ? Well. It's all about demand

Anyone who believes anything that comes out of abbott's mouth is either incredibly naïve or just plain stupid. Is there any credible source to back up this story?

Forum List

Back